Counties in IllinoisBrowse Illinois Homes
Properties within Illinois
- Custom Single Family Home in Lincoln Park 4 bed/4.1bath
- 2237 N Seminary Avenue, Chicago, IL 60614
- Idyllic family home on wooded lot in West Highland Park
- 2005 Malory Lane, Highland Park, IL 60035
- Unique Fully Remodeled State of the Art Lifestyle Home
- 928 Hobson Rd, Naperville, IL 60540
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Illinois
|Familes with children||47.25%|
|Median household income||$61,293|
|Average household income||$80,286|
Living in Illinois
Hi! Welcome to Illinois, home of 12,951,671 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 89.25% have made the move to Illinois in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 18.66% of Illinois residents have graduated from college, and 10.62% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Illinois is $80,286, a 23.40% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Illinois is $192,867.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.