- Unique custom home. Spacious floor plan, abundant storage.
- 750 Quail Run, Coal City, IL 60416
Counties in IllinoisBrowse Illinois Homes
Properties within Illinois
- Great Investment 16 Flat near Lutheran General Hosp
- 1860 - 1900 Parkside Dr., Park Ridge, IL 60068
- Idyllic family home on wooded lot in West Highland Park
- 2005 Malory Lane, Highland Park, IL 60035
- Unique Fully Remodeled State of the Art Lifestyle Home
- 928 Hobson Rd, Naperville, IL 60540
- Stunning Glenview Home - Great Schools - Easy commute
- East Glenview Area, Glenview, IL 60025
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Illinois
|Familes with children||47.25%|
|Median household income||$61,293|
|Average household income||$80,286|
Living in Illinois
Thinking about moving to Illinois? 89.25% of Illinois’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less. Wouldn’t you like to join the 12,951,671 others who call Illinois home? In what could be called a smart move, you’ll be moving to a state where 18.66% of all residents have a college degree, and 10.62% of residents have graduate degrees. The average household income is $80,286 (a 23.40% change from 2000).
While not impervious to the national housing trends, the Illinois housing market has a median home value of $192,867. When house hunting in Illinois, you can view hundreds of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.