Counties in IllinoisBrowse Illinois Homes
Properties within Illinois
- Custom Single Family Home in Lincoln Park 4 bed/4.1bath
- 2237 N Seminary Avenue, Chicago, IL 60614
- Idyllic family home on wooded lot in West Highland Park
- 2005 Malory Lane, Highland Park, IL 60035
- Unique Fully Remodeled State of the Art Lifestyle Home
- 928 Hobson Rd, Naperville, IL 60540
- Nth Center 6bed 2013 New Construction! OPEN HOUSE…
- 4329 N Claremont Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Illinois
|Familes with children||47.25%|
|Median household income||$61,293|
|Average household income||$80,286|
Living in Illinois
Thinking of living in Illinois? You’ll be joining about 12,951,671 others. Commuters in the Illinois area spend a median of 29 minutes getting to work and 83.52% commute by car. The average household income is $80,286, a 23.40% change from 2000. It is estimated that 18.66% of Illinois residents have graduated from college and another 10.62% have graduate degrees.
Did you know that 89.25% of Illinois’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less?
With a median home value of $192,867, Illinois residents closely track the housing market. Could your next home be in Illinois? Find it at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest site for by-owner real estate listings, which includes commercial properties, condominiums, townhouses and getaway places. Whether you are buying your first home, buying a foreclosure, or just scoping out Illinois houses for sale, you’ll find the widest array of offerings at ForSaleByOwner.com.