Counties in IndianaBrowse Indiana Homes
Properties within Indiana
- Log Home With Simplicity and Beauty Among Wildlife
- 10616 Saint Wendel, Evansville, IN 47720
- Amazing property!! Pool, Tennis, Pole Barn, Pond, 20 acres
- 1113 Dodane Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46819
- Beautiful Home located on approx. 2.5 acres, Pool,…
- 622 Redding Road, Seymour, IN 47274
- Newly Listed! Gorgeous Tudor Home in Gated Community!
- 6411 Winddoor Road, Indianapolis, IN 46226
- Beautiful Custom Lakefront Tipton Lakes - Make an Offer
- 5710 Treeline Dr, Columbus, IN 47201
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Indiana
|Familes with children||45.59%|
|Median household income||$52,822|
|Average household income||$65,853|
Living in Indiana
Joining the 6,442,843 others who call Indiana home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $65,853 (that’s a 20.75% change from 2000). Did you know that 14.43% of residents have graduated from college, and 8.42% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Indiana? 89.47% of Indiana’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Indiana housing market has a median home value of $145,036. If you are house hunting in Indiana, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.