- Great location and well maintained home, agents welcome
- 801 39th Street, West Des Moines, IA 50265
Counties in IowaBrowse Iowa Homes
Properties within Iowa
- For Sale or Lease - Custom River Home - Mississippi River
- 2765 Marigil Lane, Bettendorf, IA 52722
- Turn-key & Spacious Log Home on Prime Hunting Ground
- 2411 Carbide Lane, Keokuk, IA 52632
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Iowa
|Familes with children||43.66%|
|Median household income||$53,121|
|Average household income||$66,058|
Living in Iowa
Joining the 3,016,808 others who call Iowa home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $66,058 (that’s a 25.92% change from 2000). Did you know that 16.95% of residents have graduated from college, and 7.54% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Iowa? 88.77% of Iowa’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Iowa housing market has a median home value of $127,388. If you are house hunting in Iowa, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.