Counties in KentuckyBrowse Kentucky Homes
Properties within Kentucky
- Eighty two acres of farmland with a three bedroom…
- 629 Walton Nicholson Rd., Walton, KY 41094
- 84 Acre Paradise, Lake Cumberland on 3 sides, with cottage
- naomi community, Naomi, KY 42544
- Private Lake Barkley Waterfront with Incredible Views!
- 97 Nida Road, Eddyville, KY 42038
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Kentucky
|Familes with children||44.65%|
|Median household income||$44,775|
|Average household income||$59,796|
Living in Kentucky
Hi! Welcome to Kentucky, home of 4,327,844 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 89.81% have made the move to Kentucky in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 11.99% of Kentucky residents have graduated from college, and 8.02% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Kentucky is $59,796, a 24.50% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Kentucky is $121,032.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.