- House for sale, walk-out basement, Waterford subdivision
- 4328 Crescent Springs Ct., Lexington, KY 40515
Counties in KentuckyBrowse Kentucky Homes
Properties within Kentucky
- Eighty two acres of farmland with a three bedroom…
- 629 Walton Nicholson Rd., Walton, KY 41094
- 84 Acre Paradise, Lake Cumberland on 3 sides, with cottage
- naomi community, Naomi, KY 42544
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Kentucky
|Familes with children||44.65%|
|Median household income||$44,775|
|Average household income||$59,796|
Living in Kentucky
Joining the 4,327,844 others who call Kentucky home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $59,796 (that’s a 24.50% change from 2000). Did you know that 11.99% of residents have graduated from college, and 8.02% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Kentucky? 89.81% of Kentucky’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Kentucky housing market has a median home value of $121,032. If you are house hunting in Kentucky, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.