- Beautifully rennovated ranch in Seneca Gardens on…
- 2523 Taylorsville Road, Louisville, KY 40205
Counties in KentuckyBrowse Kentucky Homes
Properties within Kentucky
- Eighty two acres of farmland with a three bedroom…
- 629 Walton Nicholson Rd., Walton, KY 41094
- 84 Acre Paradise, Lake Cumberland on 3 sides, with cottage
- naomi community, Naomi, KY 42544
- Private Lake Barkley Waterfront with Incredible Views!
- 97 Nida Road, Eddyville, KY 42038
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Kentucky
|Familes with children||44.65%|
|Median household income||$44,775|
|Average household income||$59,796|
Living in Kentucky
Thinking about moving to Kentucky? 89.81% of Kentucky’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less. Wouldn’t you like to join the 4,327,844 others who call Kentucky home? In what could be called a smart move, you’ll be moving to a state where 11.99% of all residents have a college degree, and 8.02% of residents have graduate degrees. The average household income is $59,796 (a 24.50% change from 2000).
While not impervious to the national housing trends, the Kentucky housing market has a median home value of $121,032. When house hunting in Kentucky, you can view hundreds of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.