Counties in MassachusettsBrowse Massachusetts Homes
Properties within Massachusetts
- Location, views and wonderful open floor plan home
- 6 Dairy Farm Lane, Wayland, MA 01778
- Reduced 4BD/3.5BTH Designer Home in Respected Community
- 15 Loew Circle, Milton, MA 02186
- Lovely Colonial on Quiet Cul-de-Sac w/ Private Back Yard
- 18 Woodfield Road, Wellesley, MA 02482
- Martha's Vineyard 1850s Farmhouse on Lamberts Cove
- 179 Lamberts Cove Road, West Tisbury, MA 02575
- Rare National Seashore Property in North Truro Cape Cod
- 6A and 6B Ocean Bluff Lane, North Truro, MA 02652
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Massachusetts
|Familes with children||44.76%|
|Median household income||$68,398|
|Average household income||$90,891|
Living in Massachusetts
Thanks for choosing ForSaleByOwner.com in your home search. Did you know that ForSaleByOwner.com is the world’s largest real estate by owner website? With thousands of listings online, you should have no trouble finding your next home in Massachusetts. In Massachusetts, the median home value is currently $282,637, and when you buy your next home on ForSaleByOwner.com, you’ll be joining the 6,619,031 others who call Massachusetts home, with 88.53% of those residents making that move within the past 10 years.
21.20% of Massachusetts residents have a college degree, and 14.60% have a graduate degree. With this type of advanced level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income is $90,891. This is a 27.05% change from the average income in the year 2000.
Welcome to Massachusetts. We’re glad to have you.