Counties in MassachusettsBrowse Massachusetts Homes
Properties within Massachusetts
- Pierce Estates Colonial on Beautiful and Private Acre
- 95 ROYALSTON RD, Wellesley, MA 02482
- Location, Location, Location - Custom Built Colonial
- 40 Pondview Lane, Reading, MA 01867
- Reduced 4BD/3.5BTH Designer Home in Respected Community
- 15 Loew Circle, Milton, MA 02186
- Martha's Vineyard 1850s Farmhouse on Lamberts Cove
- 179 Lamberts Cove Road, West Tisbury, MA 02575
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Massachusetts
|Familes with children||44.76%|
|Median household income||$68,398|
|Average household income||$90,891|
Living in Massachusetts
Did you know that 88.53% of Massachusetts residents have relocated to Massachusetts within the past decade? Thinking of joining them? If so, you’ll join a community of 6,619,031 others.
In spite of national housing trends, the median home value in Massachusetts is $282,637.
The average household income in Massachusetts is $90,891 (a 27.05% change from 2000). 21.20% of Massachusetts’s residents have college degrees and 14.60% have graduate degrees.
Through our far-reaching database of homes for sale, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Massachusetts. Whether you’re looking for a townhome, condo, or single family home, ForSaleByOwner.com has the listing you’re in the market for.