- Modern 3bd Townhouse close to Harvard, Porter, Inman
- 221 Beacon St., Somerville, MA 02143
Counties in MassachusettsBrowse Massachusetts Homes
Properties within Massachusetts
- Location, views and wonderful open floor plan home
- 6 Dairy Farm Lane, Wayland, MA 01778
- Location, Location, Location - Custom Built Colonial
- 40 Pondview Lane, Reading, MA 01867
- Reduced 4BD/3.5BTH Designer Home in Respected Community
- 15 Loew Circle, Milton, MA 02186
- Lovely Colonial on Quiet Cull-de-Sac w/ Private Back Yard
- 18 Woodfield Road, Wellesley, MA 02482
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Massachusetts
|Familes with children||44.76%|
|Median household income||$68,398|
|Average household income||$90,891|
Living in Massachusetts
Did you know that 88.53% of the 6,619,031 residents of Massachusetts have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Massachusetts, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Massachusetts is $90,891. This is a 27.05% change from the average income in the year 2000. 21.20% of Massachusetts residents have a college degree, with 14.60% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Massachusetts is $282,637.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Massachusetts or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.