Counties in MassachusettsBrowse Massachusetts Homes
Properties within Massachusetts
- Location, Location, Location - Custom Built Colonial
- 40 Pondview Lane, Reading, MA 01867
- Reduced 4BD/3.5BTH Designer Home in Respected Community
- 15 Loew Circle, Milton, MA 02186
- Martha's Vineyard 1850s Farmhouse on Lamberts Cove
- 179 Lamberts Cove Road, West Tisbury, MA 02575
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Massachusetts
|Familes with children||44.76%|
|Median household income||$68,398|
|Average household income||$90,891|
Living in Massachusetts
Hi! Welcome to Massachusetts, home of 6,619,031 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 88.53% have made the move to Massachusetts in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 21.20% of Massachusetts residents have graduated from college, and 14.60% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Massachusetts is $90,891, a 27.05% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Massachusetts is $282,637.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.