Counties in MichiganBrowse Michigan Homes
Properties within Michigan
- Immaculately Remodeled 2012 Bloomfield Colonial on…
- 420 Dunston Rd., Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
- 2 Houses, Indoor pool, 22,000sqft Horse Facility,…
- 8569 S M-37,, Traverse City, MI 49684
- BEAUTIFUL LAKEFRONT HOME ON TORCH LAKE, Near Traverse City
- 288 Sugarbush Road, Kewadin , MI 49648
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Michigan
|Familes with children||45.51%|
|Median household income||$53,201|
|Average household income||$68,163|
Living in Michigan
Hi! Welcome to Michigan, home of 9,957,837 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 88.49% have made the move to Michigan in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 15.52% of Michigan residents have graduated from college, and 9.08% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Michigan is $68,163, a 15.94% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Michigan is $174,467.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.