Counties in MontanaBrowse Montana Homes
Properties within Montana
- EXCELLENT ESTABLISHED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NW MONTANA
- 5375 U.S. Hwy 2 West, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Flathead River ranch and home. Heated arena, riverfront.
- 425 Winfield Lane, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Views, ponds, creeks and springs add pristine beauty!
- 1254 Salish Springs Rd., Trego, MT 59934
- Bear Mountain Log Home - 3bd/4ba, spectacular views!
- 7767 Bear Claw Lane, Bozeman, MT 59715
- Log home and stone guest house with creek and trout pond
- 6995 Skelly Gulch, Helena, MT 59602
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Montana
|Familes with children||44.16%|
|Median household income||$48,235|
|Average household income||$61,622|
Living in Montana
Thanks for choosing ForSaleByOwner.com in your home search. Did you know that ForSaleByOwner.com is the world’s largest real estate by owner website? With thousands of listings online, you should have no trouble finding your next home in Montana. In Montana, the median home value is currently $165,067, and when you buy your next home on ForSaleByOwner.com, you’ll be joining the 978,718 others who call Montana home, with 90.48% of those residents making that move within the past 10 years.
19.39% of Montana residents have a college degree, and 8.12% have a graduate degree. With this type of advanced level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income is $61,622. This is a 31.21% change from the average income in the year 2000.
Welcome to Montana. We’re glad to have you.