- Outstanding Flat Head Lake veiws, 5br/3ba, home.Polson MT
- 241 JB Drive , Polson, MT 59860
Counties in MontanaBrowse Montana Homes
Properties within Montana
- EXCELLENT ESTABLISHED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NW MONTANA
- 5375 U.S. Hwy 2 West, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- $2,950,000, NWest MONTANA WILDERNESS ESTATE W/ 2 HOMES+++
- BULL LAKE HIGHWAY 56, BULL LAKE, MT 59935
- Flathead River ranch and home. Heated arena, riverfront.
- 425 Winfield Lane, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Montana
|Familes with children||44.16%|
|Median household income||$48,235|
|Average household income||$61,622|
Living in Montana
Did you know that 90.48% of the 978,718 residents of Montana have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Montana, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Montana is $61,622. This is a 31.21% change from the average income in the year 2000. 19.39% of Montana residents have a college degree, with 8.12% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Montana is $165,067.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Montana or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.