- AFFORDABLE WATERFRONT PROPERTIES on beautiful Bull Lake.
- 16102 Bull Lake Road, Troy, MT 59935
Counties in MontanaBrowse Montana Homes
Properties within Montana
- EXCELLENT ESTABLISHED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NW MONTANA
- 5375 U.S. Hwy 2 West, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Flathead River ranch and home. Heated arena, riverfront.
- 425 Winfield Lane, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Views, ponds, creeks and springs add pristine beauty!
- 1254 Salish Springs Rd., Trego, MT 59934
- Bear Mountain Log Home - 3bd/4ba, spectacular views!
- 7767 Bear Claw Lane, Bozeman, MT 59715
- Log home and stone guest house with creek and trout pond
- 6995 Skelly Gulch, Helena, MT 59602
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Montana
|Familes with children||44.16%|
|Median household income||$48,235|
|Average household income||$61,622|
Living in Montana
Home to a population of 978,718, Montana is a wonderful place to live. Finding your next home in Montana using ForSaleByOwner.com has never been easier. As the nation’s largest real estate for sale by owner website, ForSaleByOwner.com has thousands of listings in Montana.
90.48% of the 978,718 residents of Montana have moved to Montana within the past 10 years?
19.39% of Montana’s residents have a college degree, and 8.12% have a graduate degree. Montana’s average household income is $61,622. This is a 31.21% change from the year 2000.
The median home value in Montana is $165,067.
Whether your home search takes you to Montana or anywhere else in the United States, ForSaleByOwner.com has the selection of homes for sale by owner for you. Buying a home is one of the largest investments someone can make, and ForSaleByOwner.com has been there to assist over 100,000 buyers and sellers find their match since 1999.