Counties in MontanaBrowse Montana Homes
Properties within Montana
- EXCELLENT ESTABLISHED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NW MONTANA
- 5375 U.S. Hwy 2 West, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Flathead River ranch and home. Heated arena, riverfront.
- 425 Winfield Lane, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Views, ponds, creeks and springs add pristine beauty!
- 1254 Salish Springs Rd., Trego, MT 59934
- Bear Mountain Log Home - 3bd/4ba, spectacular views!
- 7767 Bear Claw Lane, Bozeman, MT 59715
- Reduced to $999,000 from starting price of $1,450,000
- 642 Fred Burr Rd, Victor, MT 59875
- Log home and stone guest house with creek and trout pond
- 6995 Skelly Gulch, Helena, MT 59602
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Montana
|Familes with children||44.16%|
|Median household income||$48,235|
|Average household income||$61,622|
Living in Montana
Hi! Welcome to Montana, home of 978,718 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 90.48% have made the move to Montana in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 19.39% of Montana residents have graduated from college, and 8.12% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Montana is $61,622, a 31.21% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Montana is $165,067.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.