- Price Reduced! Home on 5 Acres w/ Creek Bordering USFS
- 960 Rogers Lake Road, Kila, MT 59920
Counties in MontanaBrowse Montana Homes
Properties within Montana
- EXCELLENT ESTABLISHED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NW MONTANA
- 5375 U.S. Hwy 2 West, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Flathead River ranch and home. Heated arena, riverfront.
- 425 Winfield Lane, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Views, ponds, creeks and springs add pristine beauty!
- 1254 Salish Springs Rd., Trego, MT 59934
- Bear Mountain Log Home - 3bd/4ba, spectacular views!
- 7767 Bear Claw Lane, Bozeman, MT 59715
- Log home and stone guest house with creek and trout pond
- 6995 Skelly Gulch, Helena, MT 59602
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Montana
|Familes with children||44.16%|
|Median household income||$48,235|
|Average household income||$61,622|
Living in Montana
Joining the 978,718 others who call Montana home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $61,622 (that’s a 31.21% change from 2000). Did you know that 19.39% of residents have graduated from college, and 8.12% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Montana? 90.48% of Montana’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Montana housing market has a median home value of $165,067. If you are house hunting in Montana, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.