Counties in MontanaBrowse Montana Homes
Properties within Montana
- EXCELLENT ESTABLISHED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NW MONTANA
- 5375 U.S. Hwy 2 West, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Flathead River ranch and home. Heated arena, riverfront.
- 425 Winfield Lane, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Reduced to $999,000 from starting price of $1,450,000
- 642 Fred Burr Rd, Victor, MT 59875
- Views, ponds, creeks and springs add pristine beauty!
- 1254 Salish Springs Rd., Trego, MT 59934
- Log home and stone guest house with creek and trout pond
- 6995 Skelly Gulch, Helena, MT 59602
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Montana
|Familes with children||44.16%|
|Median household income||$48,235|
|Average household income||$61,622|
Living in Montana
Did you know that 90.48% of Montana residents have relocated to Montana within the past decade? Thinking of joining them? If so, you’ll join a community of 978,718 others.
In spite of national housing trends, the median home value in Montana is $165,067.
The average household income in Montana is $61,622 (a 31.21% change from 2000). 19.39% of Montana’s residents have college degrees and 8.12% have graduate degrees.
Through our far-reaching database of homes for sale, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Montana. Whether you’re looking for a townhome, condo, or single family home, ForSaleByOwner.com has the listing you’re in the market for.