Counties in MontanaBrowse Montana Homes
Properties within Montana
- EXCELLENT ESTABLISHED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NW MONTANA
- 5375 U.S. Hwy 2 West, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Flathead River ranch and home. Heated arena, riverfront.
- 425 Winfield Lane, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Views, ponds, creeks and springs add pristine beauty!
- 1254 Salish Springs Rd., Trego, MT 59934
- Bear Mountain Log Home - 3bd/4ba, spectacular views!
- 7767 Bear Claw Lane, Bozeman, MT 59715
- Log home and stone guest house with creek and trout pond
- 6995 Skelly Gulch, Helena, MT 59602
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Montana
|Familes with children||44.16%|
|Median household income||$48,235|
|Average household income||$61,622|
Living in Montana
Thinking of living in Montana? You’ll be joining about 978,718 others. Commuters in the Montana area spend a median of 18 minutes getting to work and 84.12% commute by car. The average household income is $61,622, a 31.21% change from 2000. It is estimated that 19.39% of Montana residents have graduated from college and another 8.12% have graduate degrees.
Did you know that 90.48% of Montana’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less?
With a median home value of $165,067, Montana residents closely track the housing market. Could your next home be in Montana? Find it at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest site for by-owner real estate listings, which includes commercial properties, condominiums, townhouses and getaway places. Whether you are buying your first home, buying a foreclosure, or just scoping out Montana houses for sale, you’ll find the widest array of offerings at ForSaleByOwner.com.