- Beautiful 4 bd/ 3.5 ba w/ bonus RM & Den in Rehberg Ranch
- 4005 Rifle Creek Trail, Billings, MT 59106
Counties in MontanaBrowse Montana Homes
Properties within Montana
- EXCELLENT ESTABLISHED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IN NW MONTANA
- 5375 U.S. Hwy 2 West, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Flathead River ranch and home. Heated arena, riverfront.
- 425 Winfield Lane, Columbia Falls, MT 59912
- Views, ponds, creeks and springs add pristine beauty!
- 1254 Salish Springs Rd., Trego, MT 59934
- Bear Mountain Log Home - 3bd/4ba, spectacular views!
- 7767 Bear Claw Lane, Bozeman, MT 59715
- Reduced to $999,000 from starting price of $1,450,000
- 642 Fred Burr Rd, Victor, MT 59875
- Log home and stone guest house with creek and trout pond
- 6995 Skelly Gulch, Helena, MT 59602
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Montana
|Familes with children||44.16%|
|Median household income||$48,235|
|Average household income||$61,622|
Living in Montana
Did you know that 90.48% of the 978,718 residents of Montana have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Montana, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Montana is $61,622. This is a 31.21% change from the average income in the year 2000. 19.39% of Montana residents have a college degree, with 8.12% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Montana is $165,067.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Montana or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.