Counties in New JerseyBrowse New Jersey Homes
Properties within New Jersey
- Private Cul-de-sac - Great Schools / Neighborhood…
- 243 Woodland Drive, Lincroft, NJ 07738
- Ready to move in home with updated kitchen and bathrooms!
- 283 Clermont ter, Roselle park, NJ 07083
- Developers, State Highway 1.5 acre commercial property
- 1071 RT 47 South, Rio Grande, NJ 08242
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about New Jersey
|Familes with children||45.81%|
|Median household income||$72,512|
|Average household income||$98,549|
Living in New Jersey
Thinking about moving to New Jersey? 88.44% of New Jersey’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less. Wouldn’t you like to join the 8,733,304 others who call New Jersey home? In what could be called a smart move, you’ll be moving to a state where 20.65% of all residents have a college degree, and 12.05% of residents have graduate degrees. The average household income is $98,549 (a 25.69% change from 2000).
While not impervious to the national housing trends, the New Jersey housing market has a median home value of $250,242. When house hunting in New Jersey, you can view hundreds of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.