Counties in New JerseyBrowse New Jersey Homes
Properties within New Jersey
- Reduced $20,000, house with pool on wooded lot in Alluvium
- 52 Bradford Way, Voorhees, NJ 08043
- Private Cul-de-sac - Great Schools / Neighborhood…
- 243 Woodland Drive, Lincroft, NJ 07738
- Developers, State Highway 1.5 acre commercial property
- 1071 RT 47 South, Rio Grande, NJ 08242
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about New Jersey
|Familes with children||45.81%|
|Median household income||$72,512|
|Average household income||$98,549|
Living in New Jersey
Did you know that 88.44% of New Jersey residents have relocated to New Jersey within the past decade? Thinking of joining them? If so, you’ll join a community of 8,733,304 others.
In spite of national housing trends, the median home value in New Jersey is $250,242.
The average household income in New Jersey is $98,549 (a 25.69% change from 2000). 20.65% of New Jersey’s residents have college degrees and 12.05% have graduate degrees.
Through our far-reaching database of homes for sale, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in New Jersey. Whether you’re looking for a townhome, condo, or single family home, ForSaleByOwner.com has the listing you’re in the market for.