Counties in New JerseyBrowse New Jersey Homes
Properties within New Jersey
- Reduced $20,000, house with pool on wooded lot in Alluvium
- 52 Bradford Way, Voorhees, NJ 08043
- Private Cul-de-sac - Great Schools / Neighborhood…
- 243 Woodland Drive, Lincroft, NJ 07738
- Developers, State Highway 1.5 acre commercial property
- 1071 RT 47 South, Rio Grande, NJ 08242
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about New Jersey
|Familes with children||45.81%|
|Median household income||$72,512|
|Average household income||$98,549|
Living in New Jersey
Looking for homes for sale in New Jersey? Did you know that 88.44% of New Jersey’s residents have moved to New Jersey within the past 10 years? Should you make the move to New Jersey, you’ll be joining a diverse community of 8,733,304 fellow residents.
20.65% of New Jersey’s residents have college degrees and 12.05% have graduate degrees. The average household income in New Jersey is $98,549 (a 25.69% change from 2000).
Despite national housing trends, the median home value in New Jersey is $250,242.
As the nation’s largest real estate for sale website, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in New Jersey through our extensive database of homes for sale. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.