- Beautiful, meticulously maintained ALL BRICK rancher
- 1231 Oldman's Creek Road, Woolwich, NJ 08085
Counties in New JerseyBrowse New Jersey Homes
Properties within New Jersey
- Ready to move in home with updated kitchen and bathrooms!
- 283 Clermont ter, Roselle park, NJ 07083
- Ocean front - classic 4,000 sq. ft. beach house to…
- 809 South Atlantic Avenue, Beach Haven, NJ 08008
- Prestigious Lawrence Ave 4 br/3 full & 2 1/2 ba colonial
- 739 Lawrence Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090
- Developers, State Highway 1.5 acre commercial property
- 1071 RT 47 South, Rio Grande, NJ 08242
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about New Jersey
|Familes with children||45.81%|
|Median household income||$72,512|
|Average household income||$98,549|
Living in New Jersey
Joining the 8,733,304 others who call New Jersey home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $98,549 (that’s a 25.69% change from 2000). Did you know that 20.65% of residents have graduated from college, and 12.05% have earned a graduate degree? You may also be interested in learning that 9.43% of the New Jersey population uses public transportation to get to work.
Thinking about moving to New Jersey? 88.44% of New Jersey’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, New Jersey housing market has a median home value of $250,242. If you are house hunting in New Jersey, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.