- Must see hoboken 1 bedroom condo for sale amazing location
- 518 Park Avenue, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Counties in New YorkBrowse New York Homes
Properties within New York, New York
- Single-Family Townhouse - Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!
- 322 West 78th Street, New York, NY 10024
- 2bd/2ba with expansive river views in Battery Park City
- 30 West street, New York, NY 10004
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about New York
|Familes with children||46.52%|
|Median household income||$56,779|
|Average household income||$82,014|
Living in New York
Did you know that 88.09% of the 19,585,327 residents of New York have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to New York, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in New York is $82,014. This is a 24.48% change from the average income in the year 2000. 17.03% of New York residents have a college degree, with 12.76% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in New York is $230,335.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in New York or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.