- FIFTH AVE NYC ONE BEDROOM ACROSS FROM CONSERVANCY GARDENS
- 1212 FIFTH AVENUE, new york, NY 10029
Counties in New YorkBrowse New York Homes
Properties within New York, New York
- 2bd/2ba with expansive river views in Battery Park City
- 30 West street, New York, NY 10004
- Renovated Sutton Place apartment with upgarded galore-
- 400 East 56th Street, New York, NY 10022
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about New York
|Familes with children||46.52%|
|Median household income||$56,779|
|Average household income||$82,014|
Living in New York
Hi! Welcome to New York, home of 19,585,327 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 88.09% have made the move to New York in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 17.03% of New York residents have graduated from college, and 12.76% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in New York is $82,014, a 24.48% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in New York is $230,335.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.