Counties in North CarolinaBrowse North Carolina Homes
Properties within North Carolina
- PRICE JUST REDUCED: GREAT DEAL ON THE OUTER BANKS OF N.C.
- 829 S. Bayview Road/SR 1118, Jarvisburg, NC 27947
- 64 Acres - Will Sell Part or Whole ($575,000--$3.5…
- Hwy 221 South (Exit 85 off I-40), Marion, NC 28752
- LUXURY EQUESTRIAN ESTATE IN HENDERSONVILLE, NORTH…
- 288 Shady Creek Lane, Hendersonville, NC 28739
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about North Carolina
|Familes with children||44.87%|
|Median household income||$49,673|
|Average household income||$65,133|
Living in North Carolina
Hi! Welcome to North Carolina, home of 9,450,965 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 90.78% have made the move to North Carolina in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 17.95% of North Carolina residents have graduated from college, and 8.27% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in North Carolina is $65,133, a 21.32% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in North Carolina is $164,302.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.