- Beautiful custom built home on family friendly culdesac.
- 129 Stable Lane, Ahoskie, NC 27910
Counties in North CarolinaBrowse North Carolina Homes
Properties within North Carolina
- GRAND HOUSE, AMAZING MOUNTAIN VEIWS, 50 ACRES, PRIVACY
- 877 WELLS RD, Brasstown, NC 28902
- PRICE JUST REDUCED: GREAT DEAL ON THE OUTER BANKS OF N.C.
- 829 S. Bayview Road/SR 1118, Jarvisburg, NC 27947
- LUXURY EQUESTRIAN ESTATE IN HENDERSONVILLE, NORTH…
- 288 Shady Creek Lane, Hendersonville, NC 28739
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about North Carolina
|Familes with children||44.87%|
|Median household income||$49,673|
|Average household income||$65,133|
Living in North Carolina
Looking for homes for sale in North Carolina? Did you know that 90.78% of North Carolina’s residents have moved to North Carolina within the past 10 years? Should you make the move to North Carolina, you’ll be joining a diverse community of 9,450,965 fellow residents.
17.95% of North Carolina’s residents have college degrees and 8.27% have graduate degrees. The average household income in North Carolina is $65,133 (a 21.32% change from 2000).
Despite national housing trends, the median home value in North Carolina is $164,302.
As the nation’s largest real estate for sale website, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in North Carolina through our extensive database of homes for sale. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.