Counties in OhioBrowse Ohio Homes
Properties within Ohio
- Hocking Hills Restaurant Logan Oh. or Investment Property
- 1545 E Front St, Logan, OH 43138
- Beautiful 75 acre farm near Columbus and Lancaster
- 4655 Reynoldsburg-Baltimore Rd, Baltimore, OH 43105
- Beautiful - 5 Bedrooms 4.5 Bath - Completely Renovated
- 9420 Music Street, Russell Twonship, OH 44072
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Ohio
|Familes with children||44.74%|
|Median household income||$51,503|
|Average household income||$66,568|
Living in Ohio
Did you know that 88.35% of the 11,552,663 residents of Ohio have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Ohio, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Ohio is $66,568. This is a 20.77% change from the average income in the year 2000. 15.77% of Ohio residents have a college degree, with 8.42% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Ohio is $156,666.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Ohio or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.