- Monclova 3BR/2BA Home on 8.13 acres; Anthony Wayne Schools
- 4008 LaPlante Rd, Monclova, OH 43542
Counties in OhioBrowse Ohio Homes
Properties within Ohio
- Hocking Hills Restaurant Logan Oh. or Investment Property
- 1545 E Front St, Logan, OH 43138
- Granville Contemporary, Glass House ONE OF A KIND!
- 263 Beechwood Drive, Granville, OH 43023
- Bexley 5br/5.5 ba central Bexley & Cassingham Complex
- 2618 BRENTWOOD RD, BEXLEY, OH 43209
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Ohio
|Familes with children||44.74%|
|Median household income||$51,503|
|Average household income||$66,568|
Living in Ohio
Joining the 11,552,663 others who call Ohio home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $66,568 (that’s a 20.77% change from 2000). Did you know that 15.77% of residents have graduated from college, and 8.42% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Ohio? 88.35% of Ohio’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Ohio housing market has a median home value of $156,666. If you are house hunting in Ohio, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.