Counties in OklahomaBrowse Oklahoma Homes
Properties within Oklahoma
- Deer Creek 80 Ac Home & Equestrian Ranch (Realtor Welcome)
- 19700 N MacArthur Blvd, Edmond, OK 73012
- PENDING SALE : Lakeview home with Private Boat Dock!
- 11101 Waters Welling Way, Edmond, OK 73013
- Unique, Secluded 6br/7ba Resort-Like Home Near Town
- 13767 S 321ST E AVE, COWETA, OK 74429
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Oklahoma
|Familes with children||45.69%|
|Median household income||$48,450|
|Average household income||$64,633|
Living in Oklahoma
Hi! Welcome to Oklahoma, home of 3,709,264 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 90.64% have made the move to Oklahoma in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 15.59% of Oklahoma residents have graduated from college, and 7.83% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Oklahoma is $64,633, a 31.38% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Oklahoma is $99,596.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.