Counties in OklahomaBrowse Oklahoma Homes
Properties within Oklahoma
- Deer Creek 80 Ac Home & Equestrian Ranch (Realtor Welcome)
- 19700 N MacArthur Blvd, Edmond, OK 73012
- PENDING SALE : Lakeview home with Private Boat Dock!
- 11101 Waters Welling Way, Edmond, OK 73013
- Unique, Secluded 6br/7ba Resort-Like Home Near Town
- 13767 S 321ST E AVE, COWETA, OK 74429
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Oklahoma
|Familes with children||45.69%|
|Median household income||$48,450|
|Average household income||$64,633|
Living in Oklahoma
Did you know that 90.64% of the 3,709,264 residents of Oklahoma have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Oklahoma, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Oklahoma is $64,633. This is a 31.38% change from the average income in the year 2000. 15.59% of Oklahoma residents have a college degree, with 7.83% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Oklahoma is $99,596.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Oklahoma or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.