- WITS END MOUNTAIN RETREAT IN BERKS CO, PA $589,000.00
- 815 TEXTER MT RD, Robesonia, PA 19551
Counties in PennsylvaniaBrowse Pennsylvania Homes
Properties within Pennsylvania
- Desirable "Castlehill" 5BR, 7BA in T/E School District
- 909 Castlehill Lane, Devon, PA 19333
- Profitable Boutique Hotel with Restaurant Potential
- 401 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530
- Circ 1900 3 Stry Stone Farm Hse on 31 Ac in Rural…
- 5264 Hoppenville Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054
- Beautiful family home in Chester Springs, Birchrunville.
- 114 Clarkson Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Pennsylvania
|Familes with children||42.16%|
|Median household income||$53,544|
|Average household income||$70,587|
Living in Pennsylvania
Hi! Welcome to Pennsylvania, home of 12,625,200 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 87.06% have made the move to Pennsylvania in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 15.74% of Pennsylvania residents have graduated from college, and 9.42% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Pennsylvania is $70,587, a 25.53% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Pennsylvania is $146,242.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.