Counties in PennsylvaniaBrowse Pennsylvania Homes
Properties within Pennsylvania
- Desirable "Castlehill" 5BR, 7BA in T/E School District
- 909 Castlehill Lane, Devon, PA 19333
- Profitable Boutique Hotel with Restaurant Potential
- 401 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530
- Circ 1900 3 Stry Stone Farm Hse on 31 Ac in Rural…
- 5264 Hoppenville Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054
- Beautiful family home in Chester Springs, Birchrunville.
- 114 Clarkson Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Pennsylvania
|Familes with children||42.16%|
|Median household income||$53,544|
|Average household income||$70,587|
Living in Pennsylvania
Since 1999, ForSaleByOwner.com has helped thousands of buyers find the home of their dreams. When searching homes for sale, ForSaleByOwner.com is the place to find your next house, apartment, townhome or condo in Pennsylvania.
While the housing market has taken a hit over the past several years, the median home value in Pennsylvania is $146,242. The average household income in Pennsylvania is $70,587 (a 25.53% from incomes in the year 2000). 15.74% of all residents in Pennsylvania have a college degree. Additionally, 9.42% have obtained a graduate degree.
There’s no place quite like Pennsylvania. You can find your next home in Pennsylvania by using ForSaleByOwner.com to search for homes for sale. By moving to Pennsylvania, you’ll be joining a robust population of 12,625,200, 87.06% of which have moved to Pennsylvania within the past decade.