- Extraordinary Opportunity in Methacton School District!
- 4017 Killington Court, Eagleville, PA 19403
Counties in PennsylvaniaBrowse Pennsylvania Homes
Properties within Pennsylvania
- Desirable "Castlehill" 5BR, 7BA in T/E School District
- 909 Castlehill Lane, Devon, PA 19333
- Profitable Boutique Hotel with Restaurant Potential
- 401 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530
- Circ 1900 3 Stry Stone Farm Hse on 31 Ac in Rural…
- 5264 Hoppenville Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054
- Beautiful family home in Chester Springs, Birchrunville.
- 114 Clarkson Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Pennsylvania
|Familes with children||42.16%|
|Median household income||$53,544|
|Average household income||$70,587|
Living in Pennsylvania
Thinking about moving to Pennsylvania? 87.06% of Pennsylvania’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less. Wouldn’t you like to join the 12,625,200 others who call Pennsylvania home? In what could be called a smart move, you’ll be moving to a state where 15.74% of all residents have a college degree, and 9.42% of residents have graduate degrees. The average household income is $70,587 (a 25.53% change from 2000).
While not impervious to the national housing trends, the Pennsylvania housing market has a median home value of $146,242. When house hunting in Pennsylvania, you can view hundreds of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.