Counties in TennesseeBrowse Tennessee Homes
Properties within Tennessee
- Reduced For Quick Sale!! Was $240k NOW ONLY $215,500
- 1428 Stoner Ridge, Hermitage, TN 37076
- Secluded Lakefront Sanctuary or Prime Development Property
- 533 Anderson Ridge Rd, Silver Point, TN 38582
- French Country home on Tellico Lake near Knoxville TN
- 225 Big Water Dr, Vonore, TN 37885
- Quality, privacy, acreage, barn and lots of extras
- 10224 Springmont Trail, Collierville, TN 38017
- Lakefront, dock, pool, in-law apartment, 6800 sq.ft.
- 1047 Kendra's Run, Gallatin, TN 37066
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Tennessee
|Familes with children||44.23%|
|Median household income||$47,614|
|Average household income||$63,754|
Living in Tennessee
Thank you for taking the time to consider Tennessee for the location of your new home. As you may know, ForSaleByOwner.com is the nation’s largest real estate by owner website, and we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers find each other since 1999. With that in mind, we’re glad you’ve given us the chance to help you find your next home in Tennessee.
Did you know that the median home value for a house in Tennessee is currently $145,136? By purchasing a home for sale by owner in Tennessee, you’ll become part of a growing community of 6,326,157 others. In fact, 90.35% of all Tennessee residents have moved into the state within the past decade.
The median home value in Tennessee is $145,136, and the average household income is $63,754. This is a 23.72% change in income from the year 2000. 7.78% of all residents have a graduate degree and 14.87% of Tennessee residents have a college degree.