- Vibrant Retirement Community Condominium in Morningside
- 6040 Sunrise Circle, Franklin, TN 37067
Counties in TennesseeBrowse Tennessee Homes
Properties within Tennessee
- Reduced For Quick Sale!! Was $240k NOW ONLY $215,500
- 1428 Stoner Ridge, Hermitage, TN 37076
- Quality, privacy, acreage, barn and lots of extras
- 10224 Springmont Trail, Collierville, TN 38017
- Lakefront, dock, pool, in-law apartment, 6800 sq.ft.
- 1047 Kendra's Run, Gallatin, TN 37066
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Tennessee
|Familes with children||44.23%|
|Median household income||$47,614|
|Average household income||$63,754|
Living in Tennessee
Thinking about moving to Tennessee? 90.35% of Tennessee’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less. Wouldn’t you like to join the 6,326,157 others who call Tennessee home? In what could be called a smart move, you’ll be moving to a state where 14.87% of all residents have a college degree, and 7.78% of residents have graduate degrees. The average household income is $63,754 (a 23.72% change from 2000).
While not impervious to the national housing trends, the Tennessee housing market has a median home value of $145,136. When house hunting in Tennessee, you can view hundreds of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.