- Thinking of moving to the mountains of East Tennessee?
- 540 Crane Way, Del Rio, TN 37727
Counties in TennesseeBrowse Tennessee Homes
Properties within Tennessee
- HOME ON DOUGLAS LAKE FRENCH BROAD/VIEW OF SMOKY MOUTAINS
- 437 Riverbend Dr., Dandridge, TN 37725
- BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY HOME WITH 28 ACRES AND LARGE BARN!!
- 285 Dillard Rd, Rossville, TN 38066
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Tennessee
|Familes with children||44.23%|
|Median household income||$47,614|
|Average household income||$63,754|
Living in Tennessee
Did you know that 90.35% of the 6,326,157 residents of Tennessee have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Tennessee, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Tennessee is $63,754. This is a 23.72% change from the average income in the year 2000. 14.87% of Tennessee residents have a college degree, with 7.78% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Tennessee is $145,136.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Tennessee or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.