Counties in TennesseeBrowse Tennessee Homes
Properties within Tennessee
- Reduced For Quick Sale!! Was $240k NOW ONLY $215,500
- 1428 Stoner Ridge, Hermitage, TN 37076
- Nestled Among the Hills of Dale Hollow Lake, a Rare Find
- 2142 E Old 53, Celina, TN 38551
- Quality, privacy, acreage, barn and lots of extras
- 10224 Springmont Trail, Collierville, TN 38017
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Tennessee
|Familes with children||44.23%|
|Median household income||$47,614|
|Average household income||$63,754|
Living in Tennessee
Joining the 6,326,157 others who call Tennessee home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $63,754 (that’s a 23.72% change from 2000). Did you know that 14.87% of residents have graduated from college, and 7.78% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Tennessee? 90.35% of Tennessee’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Tennessee housing market has a median home value of $145,136. If you are house hunting in Tennessee, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.