- Beautiful home on cul-de-sac with pool in Prosper ISD
- 940 Coral Ridge Court, Prosper, TX 75078
Counties in TexasBrowse Texas Homes
Properties within Texas
- Beautiful, 786.9 acres, Fronts I-20 & Grindstone Rd
- 10111 Wolf Hollow, Millsap, TX 76108
- Prime Residential Development Land/ 157 Acres + Lake
- 3210 Plainview Road, Midlothian, TX 76065
- Heart of University Park. Remodeled Home on 105x160' lot
- 3557 Colgate Ave, Dallas, TX 75225
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Texas
|Familes with children||51.85%|
|Median household income||$54,591|
|Average household income||$73,571|
Living in Texas
Thinking of living in Texas? You’ll be joining about 25,028,293 others. Commuters in the Texas area spend a median of 27 minutes getting to work and 91.63% commute by car. The average household income is $73,571, a 26.03% change from 2000. It is estimated that 18.23% of Texas residents have graduated from college and another 8.80% have graduate degrees.
Did you know that 92.07% of Texas’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less?
With a median home value of $118,954, Texas residents closely track the housing market. Could your next home be in Texas? Find it at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest site for by-owner real estate listings, which includes commercial properties, condominiums, townhouses and getaway places. Whether you are buying your first home, buying a foreclosure, or just scoping out Texas houses for sale, you’ll find the widest array of offerings at ForSaleByOwner.com.