Counties in UtahBrowse Utah Homes
Properties within Utah
- Hot Springs Property Midway Utah - Park City's Backdoor
- Midway Utah, Midway, UT 84049
- Privacy w/ a view on 16+Ac w/ 4Bd/3Ba 2-story Brick home
- 6131 S State Hwy 88, Randlett, UT 84063
- Mountain Marvel For Sale By Owner - 2002 home show
- 2079 e. 4980 s., Ogden, UT 84403
- Riverfront- Beautiful home in the best neighborhood!
- 1137 Fox Farm Road, Logan, UT 84321
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Utah
|Familes with children||55.27%|
|Median household income||$59,698|
|Average household income||$73,432|
Living in Utah
Did you know that 91.88% of the 2,813,814 residents of Utah have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Utah, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Utah is $73,432. This is a 22.23% change from the average income in the year 2000. 19.76% of Utah residents have a college degree, with 8.92% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Utah is $201,457.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Utah or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.