Counties in UtahBrowse Utah Homes
Properties within Utah
- Hot Springs Property Midway Utah - Park City's Backdoor
- Midway Utah, Midway, UT 84049
- Privacy w/ a view on 16+Ac w/ 4Bd/3Ba 2-story Brick home
- 6131 S State Hwy 88, Randlett, UT 84063
- Mountain Marvel For Sale By Owner - 2002 home show
- 2079 e. 4980 s., Ogden, UT 84403
- Custom home on St. George golf course/ pool, courtyard
- 1790 S. Point Drive, Saint George, UT 84790
- Beautiful Park City Home w/ Large Basement Apartment
- 1921 Roffe Road, Park City, UT 84098
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Utah
|Familes with children||55.27%|
|Median household income||$59,698|
|Average household income||$73,432|
Living in Utah
Looking for homes for sale in Utah? Did you know that 91.88% of Utah’s residents have moved to Utah within the past 10 years? Should you make the move to Utah, you’ll be joining a diverse community of 2,813,814 fellow residents.
19.76% of Utah’s residents have college degrees and 8.92% have graduate degrees. The average household income in Utah is $73,432 (a 22.23% change from 2000).
Despite national housing trends, the median home value in Utah is $201,457.
As the nation’s largest real estate for sale website, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Utah through our extensive database of homes for sale. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.