Counties in UtahBrowse Utah Homes
Properties within Utah
- Hot Springs Property Midway Utah - Park City's Backdoor
- Midway Utah, Midway, UT 84049
- Privacy w/ a view on 16+Ac w/ 4Bd/3Ba 2-story Brick home
- 6131 S State Hwy 88, Randlett, UT 84063
- Mountain Marvel For Sale By Owner - 2002 home show
- 2079 e. 4980 s., Ogden, UT 84403
- Beautiful Park City Home w/ Large Basement Apartment
- 1921 Roffe Road, Park City, UT 84098
- Stunning Views - 3bd/2ba Home, pasture + potential…
- 3191 South 2900 West, Heber City, UT 84032
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Utah
|Familes with children||55.27%|
|Median household income||$59,698|
|Average household income||$73,432|
Living in Utah
Hi! Welcome to Utah, home of 2,813,814 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 91.88% have made the move to Utah in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 19.76% of Utah residents have graduated from college, and 8.92% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Utah is $73,432, a 22.23% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Utah is $201,457.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.