- COUNTRY ESTATE ON 64.5 AC SPECTACULAR MOUNTAIN & LAKE VIEW
- 168 Minor Rd, Wilmington, VT 05363
Counties in VermontBrowse Vermont Homes
Properties within Vermont
- Grand Post and Beam with Renovated Historic Barn &…
- 1731 Prosper Rd, Woodstock, VT 05091
- 6bd/3.5ba Backcountry Residency w/360 degree Mtn. Views
- 1459 Sweet Road, Waterbury Center, VT 05677
- WATERFRONT LAKE CHAMPLAIN, BOATER’S DELIGHT, 300 ft
- 1396 Pelots Point rd, North Hero, VT 05474
- Vermont Historic Property; for large family or rentals
- Upper Taylor Hill Road, Winhall, VT 05343
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Vermont
|Familes with children||44.58%|
|Median household income||$57,314|
|Average household income||$71,328|
Living in Vermont
Joining the 622,416 others who call Vermont home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $71,328 (that’s a 28.27% change from 2000). Did you know that 20.22% of residents have graduated from college, and 12.28% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Vermont? 89.16% of Vermont’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Vermont housing market has a median home value of $178,246. If you are house hunting in Vermont, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.