Counties in VermontBrowse Vermont Homes
Properties within Vermont
- Grand Post and Beam with Renovated Historic Barn &…
- 1731 Prosper Rd, Woodstock, VT 05091
- 6bd/3.5ba Backcountry Residency w/360 degree Mtn. Views
- 1459 Sweet Road, Waterbury Center, VT 05677
- WATERFRONT LAKE CHAMPLAIN, BOATER’S DELIGHT, 300 ft
- 1396 Pelots Point rd, North Hero, VT 05474
- Vermont Historic Property; for large family or rentals
- Upper Taylor Hill Road, Winhall, VT 05343
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Vermont
|Familes with children||44.58%|
|Median household income||$57,314|
|Average household income||$71,328|
Living in Vermont
Thank you for taking the time to consider Vermont for the location of your new home. As you may know, ForSaleByOwner.com is the nation’s largest real estate by owner website, and we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers find each other since 1999. With that in mind, we’re glad you’ve given us the chance to help you find your next home in Vermont.
Did you know that the median home value for a house in Vermont is currently $178,246? By purchasing a home for sale by owner in Vermont, you’ll become part of a growing community of 622,416 others. In fact, 89.16% of all Vermont residents have moved into the state within the past decade.
The median home value in Vermont is $178,246, and the average household income is $71,328. This is a 28.27% change in income from the year 2000. 12.28% of all residents have a graduate degree and 20.22% of Vermont residents have a college degree.