Counties in VermontBrowse Vermont Homes
Properties within Vermont
- Grand Post and Beam with Renovated Historic Barn &…
- 1731 Prosper Rd, Woodstock, VT 05091
- 6bd/3.5ba Backcountry Residency w/360 degree Mtn. Views
- 1459 Sweet Road, Waterbury Center, VT 05677
- WATERFRONT LAKE CHAMPLAIN, BOATER’S DELIGHT, 300 ft
- 1396 Pelots Point rd, North Hero, VT 05474
- Vermont Historic Property; for large family or rentals
- Upper Taylor Hill Road, Winhall, VT 05343
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Vermont
|Familes with children||44.58%|
|Median household income||$57,314|
|Average household income||$71,328|
Living in Vermont
Home to a population of 622,416, Vermont is a wonderful place to live. Finding your next home in Vermont using ForSaleByOwner.com has never been easier. As the nation’s largest real estate for sale by owner website, ForSaleByOwner.com has thousands of listings in Vermont.
89.16% of the 622,416 residents of Vermont have moved to Vermont within the past 10 years?
20.22% of Vermont’s residents have a college degree, and 12.28% have a graduate degree. Vermont’s average household income is $71,328. This is a 28.27% change from the year 2000.
The median home value in Vermont is $178,246.
Whether your home search takes you to Vermont or anywhere else in the United States, ForSaleByOwner.com has the selection of homes for sale by owner for you. Buying a home is one of the largest investments someone can make, and ForSaleByOwner.com has been there to assist over 100,000 buyers and sellers find their match since 1999.