- COUNTRY ESTATE ON 64.5 AC SPECTACULAR MOUNTAIN & LAKE VIEW
- 168 Minor Rd, Wilmington, VT 05363
Counties in VermontBrowse Vermont Homes
Properties within Vermont
- Grand Post and Beam with Renovated Historic Barn &…
- 1731 Prosper Rd, Woodstock, VT 05091
- 6bd/3.5ba Backcountry Residency w/360 degree Mtn. Views
- 1459 Sweet Road, Waterbury Center, VT 05677
- WATERFRONT LAKE CHAMPLAIN, BOATER’S DELIGHT, 300 ft
- 1396 Pelots Point rd, North Hero, VT 05474
- Vermont Historic Property; for large family or rentals
- Upper Taylor Hill Road, Winhall, VT 05343
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Vermont
|Familes with children||44.58%|
|Median household income||$57,314|
|Average household income||$71,328|
Living in Vermont
Looking for homes for sale in Vermont? Did you know that 89.16% of Vermont’s residents have moved to Vermont within the past 10 years? Should you make the move to Vermont, you’ll be joining a diverse community of 622,416 fellow residents.
20.22% of Vermont’s residents have college degrees and 12.28% have graduate degrees. The average household income in Vermont is $71,328 (a 28.27% change from 2000).
Despite national housing trends, the median home value in Vermont is $178,246.
As the nation’s largest real estate for sale website, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Vermont through our extensive database of homes for sale. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.