- Beautiful, historic duplex, close to UVM & Fletcher Allen
- 169/171 North Willard Street, Burlington, VT 05401
Counties in VermontBrowse Vermont Homes
Properties within Vermont
- Grand Post and Beam with Renovated Historic Barn &…
- 1731 Prosper Rd, Woodstock, VT 05091
- 6bd/3.5ba Backcountry Residency w/360 degree Mtn. Views
- 1459 Sweet Road, Waterbury Center, VT 05677
- WATERFRONT LAKE CHAMPLAIN, BOATER’S DELIGHT, 300 ft
- 1396 Pelots Point rd, North Hero, VT 05474
- Vermont Historic Property; for large family or rentals
- Upper Taylor Hill Road, Winhall, VT 05343
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Vermont
|Familes with children||44.58%|
|Median household income||$57,314|
|Average household income||$71,328|
Living in Vermont
Hi! Welcome to Vermont, home of 622,416 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 89.16% have made the move to Vermont in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 20.22% of Vermont residents have graduated from college, and 12.28% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Vermont is $71,328, a 28.27% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Vermont is $178,246.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.