Counties in VermontBrowse Vermont Homes
Properties within Vermont
- Grand Post and Beam with Renovated Historic Barn &…
- 1731 Prosper Rd, Woodstock, VT 05091
- 6bd/3.5ba Backcountry Residency w/360 degree Mtn. Views
- 1459 Sweet Road, Waterbury Center, VT 05677
- WATERFRONT LAKE CHAMPLAIN, BOATER’S DELIGHT, 300 ft
- 1396 Pelots Point rd, North Hero, VT 05474
- Vermont Historic Property; for large family or rentals
- Upper Taylor Hill Road, Winhall, VT 05343
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Vermont
|Familes with children||44.58%|
|Median household income||$57,314|
|Average household income||$71,328|
Living in Vermont
Since 1999, ForSaleByOwner.com has helped thousands of buyers find the home of their dreams. When searching homes for sale, ForSaleByOwner.com is the place to find your next house, apartment, townhome or condo in Vermont.
While the housing market has taken a hit over the past several years, the median home value in Vermont is $178,246. The average household income in Vermont is $71,328 (a 28.27% from incomes in the year 2000). 20.22% of all residents in Vermont have a college degree. Additionally, 12.28% have obtained a graduate degree.
There’s no place quite like Vermont. You can find your next home in Vermont by using ForSaleByOwner.com to search for homes for sale. By moving to Vermont, you’ll be joining a robust population of 622,416, 89.16% of which have moved to Vermont within the past decade.