- COUNTRY ESTATE ON 64.5 AC SPECTACULAR MOUNTAIN & LAKE VIEW
- 168 Minor Rd, Wilmington, VT 05363
Counties in VermontBrowse Vermont Homes
Properties within Vermont
- Grand Post and Beam with Renovated Historic Barn &…
- 1731 Prosper Rd, Woodstock, VT 05091
- 6bd/3.5ba Backcountry Residency w/360 degree Mtn. Views
- 1459 Sweet Road, Waterbury Center, VT 05677
- Premium Middlebury Home, Breathtaking Views, 4150 SF!
- 1049 Lemon Fair Rd., Middlebury, VT 05753
- WATERFRONT LAKE CHAMPLAIN, BOATER’S DELIGHT, 300 ft
- 1396 Pelots Point rd, North Hero, VT 05474
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Vermont
|Familes with children||44.58%|
|Median household income||$57,314|
|Average household income||$71,328|
Living in Vermont
Did you know that 89.16% of Vermont residents have relocated to Vermont within the past decade? Thinking of joining them? If so, you’ll join a community of 622,416 others.
In spite of national housing trends, the median home value in Vermont is $178,246.
The average household income in Vermont is $71,328 (a 28.27% change from 2000). 20.22% of Vermont’s residents have college degrees and 12.28% have graduate degrees.
Through our far-reaching database of homes for sale, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Vermont. Whether you’re looking for a townhome, condo, or single family home, ForSaleByOwner.com has the listing you’re in the market for.