Counties in VirginiaBrowse Virginia Homes
Properties within Virginia
- Historic Waterfront Georgian Manor House on 372 acres
- 16165 Vaux Hall Lane, Melfa, VA 23410
- Spectacular Modernist Masterpiece by Cooper & Company
- 8907 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22102
- Creighton Farms--Apex Custom Homes--Ascot Model; Lot 16
- 22488 Madison Hill Place, Leesburg, VA 20176
- 439 acres Cattle Farm with 3 Houses, 4 Ponds Owner…
- 2176 Sugartree Ch. Rd., Pittsylvania county, VA 24541
- 300 acre farm near the Cumberland Mountains inVirginia
- 605 maggies trail, Ewing, VA 24248
- Chesapeake Bay & Close To Town with Stunning Views!
- Onancock, VA 23417
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Virginia
|Familes with children||46.37%|
|Median household income||$63,356|
|Average household income||$83,077|
Living in Virginia
Did you know that 90.64% of the 7,927,751 residents of Virginia have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Virginia, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Virginia is $83,077. This is a 25.87% change from the average income in the year 2000. 20.29% of Virginia residents have a college degree, with 12.89% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Virginia is $188,027.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Virginia or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.