Counties in VirginiaBrowse Virginia Homes
Properties within Virginia
- Historic Waterfront Georgian Manor House on 372 acres
- 16165 Vaux Hall Lane, Melfa, VA 23410
- Spectacular Modernist Masterpiece by Cooper & Company
- 8907 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22102
- ROSEHILL- Executive Custom Built Equestrian Estate
- 12800 Ivey Mill Rd., Chesterfield, VA 23838
- Creighton Farms--Apex Custom Homes--Ascot Model; Lot 16
- 22488 Madison Hill Place, Leesburg, VA 20176
- 300 acre farm near the Cumberland Mountains inVirginia
- 605 maggies trail, Ewing, VA 24248
- Chesapeake Bay & Close To Town with Stunning Views!
- Onancock, VA 23417
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Virginia
|Familes with children||46.37%|
|Median household income||$63,356|
|Average household income||$83,077|
Living in Virginia
Joining the 7,927,751 others who call Virginia home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $83,077 (that’s a 25.87% change from 2000). Did you know that 20.29% of residents have graduated from college, and 12.89% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Virginia? 90.64% of Virginia’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Virginia housing market has a median home value of $188,027. If you are house hunting in Virginia, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.