Counties in VirginiaBrowse Virginia Homes
Properties within Virginia
- Historic Waterfront Georgian Manor House on 372 acres
- 16165 Vaux Hall Lane, Melfa, VA 23410
- Spectacular Modernist Masterpiece by Cooper & Company
- 8907 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22102
- Creighton Farms--Apex Custom Homes--Ascot Model; Lot 16
- 22488 Madison Hill Place, Leesburg, VA 20176
- 439 acres Cattle Farm with 3 Houses, 4 Ponds Owner…
- 2176 Sugartree Ch. Rd., Pittsylvania county, VA 24541
- 300 acre farm near the Cumberland Mountains inVirginia
- 605 maggies trail, Ewing, VA 24248
- 58 ACREs,SALE,RENT,OR RENT TO OWN, HORSES, WINERY,…
- 17521 Kibler Rd., Culpeper, VA 22701
- Chesapeake Bay & Close To Town with Stunning Views!
- Onancock, VA 23417
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Virginia
|Familes with children||46.37%|
|Median household income||$63,356|
|Average household income||$83,077|
Living in Virginia
Thinking of living in Virginia? You’ll be joining about 7,927,751 others. Commuters in the Virginia area spend a median of 28 minutes getting to work and 89.24% commute by car. The average household income is $83,077, a 25.87% change from 2000. It is estimated that 20.29% of Virginia residents have graduated from college and another 12.89% have graduate degrees.
Did you know that 90.64% of Virginia’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less?
With a median home value of $188,027, Virginia residents closely track the housing market. Could your next home be in Virginia? Find it at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest site for by-owner real estate listings, which includes commercial properties, condominiums, townhouses and getaway places. Whether you are buying your first home, buying a foreclosure, or just scoping out Virginia houses for sale, you’ll find the widest array of offerings at ForSaleByOwner.com.