Counties in VirginiaBrowse Virginia Homes
Properties within Virginia
- Historic Waterfront Georgian Manor House on 372 acres
- 16165 Vaux Hall Lane, Melfa, VA 23410
- Creighton Farms--Apex Custom Homes--Ascot Model; Lot 16
- 22488 Madison Hill Place, Leesburg, VA 20176
- 439 acres 95% Pasture & Crop Land Cattle Farm with…
- 2176 Sugartree Ch. Rd., Pittsylvania county, VA 24541
- 300 acre farm near the Cumberland Mountains inVirginia
- 605 maggies trail, Ewing, VA 24248
- Chesapeake Bay & Close To Town with Stunning Views!
- Onancock, VA 23417
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Virginia
|Familes with children||46.37%|
|Median household income||$63,356|
|Average household income||$83,077|
Living in Virginia
Hi! Welcome to Virginia, home of 7,927,751 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 90.64% have made the move to Virginia in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 20.29% of Virginia residents have graduated from college, and 12.89% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Virginia is $83,077, a 25.87% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Virginia is $188,027.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.