Counties in VirginiaBrowse Virginia Homes
Properties within Virginia
- Historic Waterfront Georgian Manor House on 372 acres
- 16165 Vaux Hall Lane, Melfa, VA 23410
- Spectacular Modernist Masterpiece by Cooper & Company
- 8907 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22102
- Creighton Farms--Apex Custom Homes--Ascot Model; Lot 16
- 22488 Madison Hill Place, Leesburg, VA 20176
- 439 acres 95% Pasture & Crop Land Cattle Farm with…
- 2176 Sugartree Ch. Rd., Pittsylvania county, VA 24541
- 300 acre farm near the Cumberland Mountains inVirginia
- 605 maggies trail, Ewing, VA 24248
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Virginia
|Familes with children||46.37%|
|Median household income||$63,356|
|Average household income||$83,077|
Living in Virginia
Thank you for taking the time to consider Virginia for the location of your new home. As you may know, ForSaleByOwner.com is the nation’s largest real estate by owner website, and we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers find each other since 1999. With that in mind, we’re glad you’ve given us the chance to help you find your next home in Virginia.
Did you know that the median home value for a house in Virginia is currently $188,027? By purchasing a home for sale by owner in Virginia, you’ll become part of a growing community of 7,927,751 others. In fact, 90.64% of all Virginia residents have moved into the state within the past decade.
The median home value in Virginia is $188,027, and the average household income is $83,077. This is a 25.87% change in income from the year 2000. 12.89% of all residents have a graduate degree and 20.29% of Virginia residents have a college degree.