Counties in VirginiaBrowse Virginia Homes
Properties within Virginia
- Historic Waterfront Georgian Manor House on 372 acres
- 16165 Vaux Hall Lane, Melfa, VA 23410
- Spectacular Modernist Masterpiece by Cooper & Company
- 8907 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22102
- Creighton Farms--Apex Custom Homes--Ascot Model; Lot 16
- 22488 Madison Hill Place, Leesburg, VA 20176
- 439 acres Cattle Farm with 3 Houses, 4 Ponds Owner…
- 2176 Sugartree Ch. Rd., Pittsylvania county, VA 24541
- 300 acre farm near the Cumberland Mountains inVirginia
- 605 maggies trail, Ewing, VA 24248
- 58 ACREs,SALE,RENT,OR RENT TO OWN, HORSES, WINERY,…
- 17521 Kibler Rd., Culpeper, VA 22701
- Chesapeake Bay & Close To Town with Stunning Views!
- Onancock, VA 23417
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Virginia
|Familes with children||46.37%|
|Median household income||$63,356|
|Average household income||$83,077|
Living in Virginia
Did you know that 90.64% of Virginia residents have relocated to Virginia within the past decade? Thinking of joining them? If so, you’ll join a community of 7,927,751 others.
In spite of national housing trends, the median home value in Virginia is $188,027.
The average household income in Virginia is $83,077 (a 25.87% change from 2000). 20.29% of Virginia’s residents have college degrees and 12.89% have graduate degrees.
Through our far-reaching database of homes for sale, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Virginia. Whether you’re looking for a townhome, condo, or single family home, ForSaleByOwner.com has the listing you’re in the market for.