- Luxury Townhome with private backyard - 3% to seller agent
- 6362 Regal Oak Dr., Springfield, VA 22152
Counties in VirginiaBrowse Virginia Homes
Properties within Virginia
- Historic Waterfront Georgian Manor House on 372 acres
- 16165 Vaux Hall Lane, Melfa, VA 23410
- Spectacular Modernist Masterpiece by Cooper & Company
- 8907 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA 22102
- Creighton Farms--Apex Custom Homes--Ascot Model; Lot 16
- 22488 Madison Hill Place, Leesburg, VA 20176
- 439 acres Cattle Farm with 3 Houses, 4 Ponds Owner…
- 2176 Sugartree Ch. Rd., Pittsylvania county, VA 24541
- 300 acre farm near the Cumberland Mountains inVirginia
- 605 maggies trail, Ewing, VA 24248
- Chesapeake Bay & Close To Town with Stunning Views!
- Onancock, VA 23417
- Bahama's Estate Country Club Living in Haymarket, VA
- 16051 Guard Hill Court, Haymarket, VA 20169
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Virginia
|Familes with children||46.37%|
|Median household income||$63,356|
|Average household income||$83,077|
Living in Virginia
Thanks for choosing ForSaleByOwner.com in your home search. Did you know that ForSaleByOwner.com is the world’s largest real estate by owner website? With thousands of listings online, you should have no trouble finding your next home in Virginia. In Virginia, the median home value is currently $188,027, and when you buy your next home on ForSaleByOwner.com, you’ll be joining the 7,927,751 others who call Virginia home, with 90.64% of those residents making that move within the past 10 years.
20.29% of Virginia residents have a college degree, and 12.89% have a graduate degree. With this type of advanced level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income is $83,077. This is a 25.87% change from the average income in the year 2000.
Welcome to Virginia. We’re glad to have you.