Counties in WashingtonBrowse Washington Homes
Properties within Washington
- $2,100,000 Custom Home on Puget Sound in Olympia, Wa
- 9847 Pointview St NE, Olympia, WA 98516
- Prime commercial property Bellingham Int. air port
- 4181 W. Maplewood Ave, Bellingham, WA 98226
- Stunning Custom Estate Home in Tacoma Country And…
- 105 Country Club Circle SW, Lakewood, WA 98498
- Custom built home in beautiful Maple Valley gated…
- 23029 257th Ave SE, Maple Valley, WA 98038
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Washington
|Familes with children||47.14%|
|Median household income||$60,070|
|Average household income||$76,388|
Living in Washington
Joining the 6,714,052 others who call Washington home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $76,388 (that’s a 23.22% change from 2000). Did you know that 20.12% of residents have graduated from college, and 10.12% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Washington? 91.71% of Washington’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Washington housing market has a median home value of $254,506. If you are house hunting in Washington, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.