- Gorgeous Kenmore 3br/2.5ba in Northshore School District
- 6919 Ne 164th st, Kenmore, WA 98028
Counties in WashingtonBrowse Washington Homes
Properties within Washington
- Stunning Beachfront Home On Samish Island With 180* Views
- 9690 Samish Island Rd., Bow, WA 98232
- $2,100,000 Custom Home on Puget Sound in Olympia, Wa
- 9847 Pointview St NE, Olympia, WA 98516
- Prime commercial property Bellingham Int. air port
- 4181 W. Maplewood Ave, Bellingham, WA 98226
- Spectacular executive home in upscale neighborhood
- 1735 Eagleridge Drive, Bellingham, WA 98226
- Stunning Custom Estate Home in Tacoma Country And…
- 105 Country Club Circle SW, Lakewood, WA 98498
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Washington
|Familes with children||47.14%|
|Median household income||$60,070|
|Average household income||$76,388|
Living in Washington
Thanks for choosing ForSaleByOwner.com in your home search. Did you know that ForSaleByOwner.com is the world’s largest real estate by owner website? With thousands of listings online, you should have no trouble finding your next home in Washington. In Washington, the median home value is currently $254,506, and when you buy your next home on ForSaleByOwner.com, you’ll be joining the 6,714,052 others who call Washington home, with 91.71% of those residents making that move within the past 10 years.
20.12% of Washington residents have a college degree, and 10.12% have a graduate degree. With this type of advanced level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income is $76,388. This is a 23.22% change from the average income in the year 2000.
Welcome to Washington. We’re glad to have you.