- Unique waterfront property with separate in-law quarters
- 28506 N. Elk Chattaroy Road, Chattaroy, WA 99003
Counties in WashingtonBrowse Washington Homes
Properties within Washington
- Stunning Beachfront Home On Samish Island With 180* Views
- 9690 Samish Island Rd., Bow, WA 98232
- $2,100,000 Custom Home on Puget Sound in Olympia, Wa
- 9847 Pointview St NE, Olympia, WA 98516
- Prime commercial property Bellingham Int. air port
- 4181 W. Maplewood Ave, Bellingham, WA 98226
- Spectacular executive home in upscale neighborhood
- 1735 Eagleridge Drive, Bellingham, WA 98226
- Stunning Custom Estate Home in Tacoma Country And…
- 105 Country Club Circle SW, Lakewood, WA 98498
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Washington
|Familes with children||47.14%|
|Median household income||$60,070|
|Average household income||$76,388|
Living in Washington
Did you know that 91.71% of the 6,714,052 residents of Washington have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Washington, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Washington is $76,388. This is a 23.22% change from the average income in the year 2000. 20.12% of Washington residents have a college degree, with 10.12% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Washington is $254,506.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Washington or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.