Counties in WashingtonBrowse Washington Homes
Properties within Washington
- Stunning Beachfront Home On Samish Island With 180* Views
- 9690 Samish Island Rd., Bow, WA 98232
- One-of-a-Kind Luxury Condo - Exclusive Seattle Lifestyle
- 1920 4th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101
- Creek frontage home on 8 secluded park like acres.
- Double Ditch Rd., Lynden, WA 98264
- $2,100,000 Custom Home on Puget Sound in Olympia, Wa
- 9847 Pointview St NE, Olympia, WA 98516
- 360 degree Breathtaking Views - Lower Queen Anne Penthouse
- 415 W. Mercer, Seattle, WA 98119
- DIAMOND LAKE CRAFTSMAN w/ COTTAGE (COMMERCIAL BLDG AVAIL)
- 325231 Hwy 2, Newport, WA 99156
- 4,000 sq.ft Single family home with Huge shop on 5 acres
- 609 American Fruit Rd., Wenatchee, WA 98801
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Washington
|Familes with children||47.14%|
|Median household income||$60,070|
|Average household income||$76,388|
Living in Washington
Thinking of making the big move over to Washington? Washington is home to 6,714,052 individuals, 20.12% with college degrees and 10.12% with graduate degrees.
The average household income in Washington is $76,388 (a 23.22% change from 2000), and the median home value in Washington is $254,506.
In making the move to Washington, you’ll be joining a growing population of new residents. Did you know that 91.71% of Washington’s residents have moved into the state within the past 10 years.
When looking for your next dream home in Washington, you’re certain to find what you’re looking for at ForSaleByOwner.com, the nation’s largest real estate for sale by owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.