Counties in WashingtonBrowse Washington Homes
Properties within Washington
- Spectacular 16 Acre Equestrian Estate on Fidalgo Island.
- 14820 Gibralter Rd, Anacortes, WA 98221
- $2,100,000 Custom Home on Puget Sound in Olympia, Wa
- 9847 Pointview St NE, Olympia, WA 98516
- Prime commercial property Bellingham Int. air port
- 4181 W. Maplewood Ave, Bellingham, WA 98226
- Custom built home in beautiful Maple Valley gated…
- 23029 257th Ave SE, Maple Valley, WA 98038
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Washington
|Familes with children||47.14%|
|Median household income||$60,070|
|Average household income||$76,388|
Living in Washington
Thank you for taking the time to consider Washington for the location of your new home. As you may know, ForSaleByOwner.com is the nation’s largest real estate by owner website, and we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers find each other since 1999. With that in mind, we’re glad you’ve given us the chance to help you find your next home in Washington.
Did you know that the median home value for a house in Washington is currently $254,506? By purchasing a home for sale by owner in Washington, you’ll become part of a growing community of 6,714,052 others. In fact, 91.71% of all Washington residents have moved into the state within the past decade.
The median home value in Washington is $254,506, and the average household income is $76,388. This is a 23.22% change in income from the year 2000. 10.12% of all residents have a graduate degree and 20.12% of Washington residents have a college degree.