Counties in WashingtonBrowse Washington Homes
Properties within Washington
- Spectacular 16 Acre Equestrian Estate on Fidalgo Island.
- 14820 Gibralter Rd, Anacortes, WA 98221
- $2,100,000 Custom Home on Puget Sound in Olympia, Wa
- 9847 Pointview St NE, Olympia, WA 98516
- Prime commercial property Bellingham Int. air port
- 4181 W. Maplewood Ave, Bellingham, WA 98226
- Gorgeous Multi-Home View Estate in Gated Equine Community
- 745 Kirsten Ln, Greenbank, WA 98253
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Washington
|Familes with children||47.14%|
|Median household income||$60,070|
|Average household income||$76,388|
Living in Washington
Thinking of making the big move over to Washington? Washington is home to 6,714,052 individuals, 20.12% with college degrees and 10.12% with graduate degrees.
The average household income in Washington is $76,388 (a 23.22% change from 2000), and the median home value in Washington is $254,506.
In making the move to Washington, you’ll be joining a growing population of new residents. Did you know that 91.71% of Washington’s residents have moved into the state within the past 10 years.
When looking for your next dream home in Washington, you’re certain to find what you’re looking for at ForSaleByOwner.com, the nation’s largest real estate for sale by owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.