Counties in WashingtonBrowse Washington Homes
Properties within Washington
- $2,100,000 Custom Home on Puget Sound in Olympia, Wa
- 9847 Pointview St NE, Olympia, WA 98516
- Prime commercial property Bellingham Int. air port
- 4181 W. Maplewood Ave, Bellingham, WA 98226
- Stunning Custom Estate Home in Tacoma Country And…
- 105 Country Club Circle SW, Lakewood, WA 98498
- Custom built home in beautiful Maple Valley gated…
- 23029 257th Ave SE, Maple Valley, WA 98038
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Washington
|Familes with children||47.14%|
|Median household income||$60,070|
|Average household income||$76,388|
Living in Washington
Did you know that 91.71% of Washington residents have relocated to Washington within the past decade? Thinking of joining them? If so, you’ll join a community of 6,714,052 others.
In spite of national housing trends, the median home value in Washington is $254,506.
The average household income in Washington is $76,388 (a 23.22% change from 2000). 20.12% of Washington’s residents have college degrees and 10.12% have graduate degrees.
Through our far-reaching database of homes for sale, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Washington. Whether you’re looking for a townhome, condo, or single family home, ForSaleByOwner.com has the listing you’re in the market for.