Counties in West VirginiaBrowse West Virginia Homes
Properties within West Virginia
- 2 homes sit on 304 acres of developed farm land 3br/1.5ba
- 2329 Hupp Ridge Rd., Cameron, WV 26033
- REDUCED AGAIN !! NOW OVER $275,000.00 OFF !!CAN GO…
- P.O.Box 116, Snowshoe, WV 26209
- Mountain Top View, Lodge Setting, Log Home, Acreage
- 6175 St. Rt. 34, Winfield, WV 25213
- B&B and Landscaping Business on 92 Park-Like Acres
- Rt. 20, Brown, WV 26448
- Unique Historic Brick Family Home w/garage and porches
- 600 S Samuel St, Charles Town, WV 25414
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about West Virginia
|Familes with children||39.99%|
|Median household income||$40,625|
|Average household income||$54,198|
Living in West Virginia
Since 1999, ForSaleByOwner.com has helped thousands of buyers find the home of their dreams. When searching homes for sale, ForSaleByOwner.com is the place to find your next house, apartment, townhome or condo in West Virginia.
While the housing market has taken a hit over the past several years, the median home value in West Virginia is $98,122. The average household income in West Virginia is $54,198 (a 26.53% from incomes in the year 2000). 10.18% of all residents in West Virginia have a college degree. Additionally, 6.79% have obtained a graduate degree.
There’s no place quite like West Virginia. You can find your next home in West Virginia by using ForSaleByOwner.com to search for homes for sale. By moving to West Virginia, you’ll be joining a robust population of 1,822,752, 87.16% of which have moved to West Virginia within the past decade.