Counties in West VirginiaBrowse West Virginia Homes
Properties within West Virginia
- 2 homes sit on 304 acres of developed farm land 3br/1.5ba
- 2329 Hupp Ridge Rd., Cameron, WV 26033
- REDUCED AGAIN !! NOW OVER $275,000.00 OFF !!CAN GO…
- P.O.Box 116, Snowshoe, WV 26209
- B&B and Landscaping Business on 92 Park-Like Acres
- Rt. 20, Brown, WV 26448
- Mountain Top View, Lodge Setting, Log Home, Acreage
- 6175 St. Rt. 34, Winfield, WV 25213
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about West Virginia
|Familes with children||39.99%|
|Median household income||$40,625|
|Average household income||$54,198|
Living in West Virginia
Thank you for taking the time to consider West Virginia for the location of your new home. As you may know, ForSaleByOwner.com is the nation’s largest real estate by owner website, and we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers find each other since 1999. With that in mind, we’re glad you’ve given us the chance to help you find your next home in West Virginia.
Did you know that the median home value for a house in West Virginia is currently $98,122? By purchasing a home for sale by owner in West Virginia, you’ll become part of a growing community of 1,822,752 others. In fact, 87.16% of all West Virginia residents have moved into the state within the past decade.
The median home value in West Virginia is $98,122, and the average household income is $54,198. This is a 26.53% change in income from the year 2000. 6.79% of all residents have a graduate degree and 10.18% of West Virginia residents have a college degree.