Counties in West VirginiaBrowse West Virginia Homes
Properties within West Virginia
- 2 homes sit on 304 acres of developed farm land 3br/1.5ba
- 2329 Hupp Ridge Rd., Cameron, WV 26033
- REDUCED AGAIN !! NOW OVER $275,000.00 OFF !!CAN GO…
- P.O.Box 116, Snowshoe, WV 26209
- Mountain Top View, Lodge Setting, Log Home, Acreage
- 6175 St. Rt. 34, Winfield, WV 25213
- Home and 92 Park-Like Acres; Landscaping Business and B&B
- 2443 Little Elk Road, Wallace, WV 26448
- Unique Historic Brick Family Home w/garage and porches
- 600 S Samuel St, Charles Town, WV 25414
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about West Virginia
|Familes with children||39.99%|
|Median household income||$40,625|
|Average household income||$54,198|
Living in West Virginia
Did you know that 87.16% of West Virginia residents have relocated to West Virginia within the past decade? Thinking of joining them? If so, you’ll join a community of 1,822,752 others.
In spite of national housing trends, the median home value in West Virginia is $98,122.
The average household income in West Virginia is $54,198 (a 26.53% change from 2000). 10.18% of West Virginia’s residents have college degrees and 6.79% have graduate degrees.
Through our far-reaching database of homes for sale, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in West Virginia. Whether you’re looking for a townhome, condo, or single family home, ForSaleByOwner.com has the listing you’re in the market for.