Counties in West VirginiaBrowse West Virginia Homes
Properties within West Virginia
- 2 homes sit on 222 acres of developed farm land 3br/1.5ba
- 2329 Hupp Ridge Rd., Cameron, WV 26033
- REDUCED AGAIN !! NOW OVER $275,000.00 OFF !!CAN GO…
- P.O.Box 116, Snowshoe, WV 26209
- Mountain Top View, Lodge Setting, Log Home, Acreage
- 6175 St. Rt. 34, Winfield, WV 25213
- Home and 92 Park-Like Acres; Landscaping Business and B&B
- 2443 Little Elk Road, Wallace, WV 26448
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about West Virginia
|Familes with children||39.99%|
|Median household income||$40,625|
|Average household income||$54,198|
Living in West Virginia
West Virginia has a population of 1,822,752, with an average household income of $54,198 (that’s a difference of 26.53% from 2000). Assume it will take you 26 minutes to get to work.
Curious about the West Virginia housing market? The median home value is $98,122.
The nation’s largest by owner real estate site, ForSaleByOwner.com, makes it easy for you to search for your next West Virginia home. Our thousands of real estate listings include single family homes, land, duplexes and timeshares. Whether you are buying your first home, looking for a new construction property, or just scoping out West Virginia houses for sale, you’ll find the widest array of offerings at ForSaleByOwner.com.