Counties in West VirginiaBrowse West Virginia Homes
Properties within West Virginia
- 2 homes sit on 304 acres of developed farm land 3br/1.5ba
- 2329 Hupp Ridge Rd., Cameron, WV 26033
- REDUCED AGAIN !! NOW OVER $275,000.00 OFF !!CAN GO…
- P.O.Box 116, Snowshoe, WV 26209
- Mountain Top View, Lodge Setting, Log Home, Acreage
- 6175 St. Rt. 34, Winfield, WV 25213
- Home and 92 Park-Like Acres; Landscaping Business and B&B
- 2443 Little Elk Road, Wallace, WV 26448
- Unique Historic Brick Family Home w/garage and porches
- 600 S Samuel St, Charles Town, WV 25414
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about West Virginia
|Familes with children||39.99%|
|Median household income||$40,625|
|Average household income||$54,198|
Living in West Virginia
Joining the 1,822,752 others who call West Virginia home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $54,198 (that’s a 26.53% change from 2000). Did you know that 10.18% of residents have graduated from college, and 6.79% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to West Virginia? 87.16% of West Virginia’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, West Virginia housing market has a median home value of $98,122. If you are house hunting in West Virginia, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.