Counties in West VirginiaBrowse West Virginia Homes
Properties within West Virginia
- 2 homes sit on 222 acres of developed farm land 3br/1.5ba
- 2329 Hupp Ridge Rd., Cameron, WV 26033
- REDUCED AGAIN !! NOW OVER $275,000.00 OFF !!CAN GO…
- P.O.Box 116, Snowshoe, WV 26209
- Mountain Top View, Lodge Setting, Log Home, Acreage
- 6175 St. Rt. 34, Winfield, WV 25213
- Beautiful Craftsman style 5BR with 14 1/2 acres in Lubeck
- 486 Woodlawn Ridge Road, Washington, WV 26181
- Home and 92 Park-Like Acres; Landscaping Business and B&B
- 2443 Little Elk Road, Wallace, WV 26448
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about West Virginia
|Familes with children||39.99%|
|Median household income||$40,625|
|Average household income||$54,198|
Living in West Virginia
Home to a population of 1,822,752, West Virginia is a wonderful place to live. Finding your next home in West Virginia using ForSaleByOwner.com has never been easier. As the nation’s largest real estate for sale by owner website, ForSaleByOwner.com has thousands of listings in West Virginia.
87.16% of the 1,822,752 residents of West Virginia have moved to West Virginia within the past 10 years?
10.18% of West Virginia’s residents have a college degree, and 6.79% have a graduate degree. West Virginia’s average household income is $54,198. This is a 26.53% change from the year 2000.
The median home value in West Virginia is $98,122.
Whether your home search takes you to West Virginia or anywhere else in the United States, ForSaleByOwner.com has the selection of homes for sale by owner for you. Buying a home is one of the largest investments someone can make, and ForSaleByOwner.com has been there to assist over 100,000 buyers and sellers find their match since 1999.