Counties in West VirginiaBrowse West Virginia Homes
Properties within West Virginia
- 2 homes sit on 304 acres of developed farm land 3br/1.5ba
- 2329 Hupp Ridge Rd., Cameron, WV 26033
- REDUCED AGAIN !! NOW OVER $275,000.00 OFF !!CAN GO…
- P.O.Box 116, Snowshoe, WV 26209
- Mountain Top View, Lodge Setting, Log Home, Acreage
- 6175 St. Rt. 34, Winfield, WV 25213
- B&B and Landscaping Business on 92 Park-Like Acres
- Rt. 20, Brown, WV 26448
- REDUCED!!! 41 Acre Farm, 4000+ sq ft. home, creek,…
- 530 Green Bank Rd., Arbovale, WV 24915
- Unique Historic Brick Family Home w/garage and porches
- 600 S Samuel St, Charles Town, WV 25414
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about West Virginia
|Familes with children||39.99%|
|Median household income||$40,625|
|Average household income||$54,198|
Living in West Virginia
Hi! Welcome to West Virginia, home of 1,822,752 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 87.16% have made the move to West Virginia in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 10.18% of West Virginia residents have graduated from college, and 6.79% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in West Virginia is $54,198, a 26.53% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in West Virginia is $98,122.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.