Counties in WisconsinBrowse Wisconsin Homes
Properties within Wisconsin
- One of a kind Historical house on Prestigious Pine Lake
- 5373 State Road 83, Hartland, WI 53029
- 430 acre private paradise retreat. The beauty of nature.
- 20513 Gratz Road, Blanchardville, WI 53516
- Unique Historic Lakefront Commercial/Residential Property
- 2631 E. Lake Shore Drive, Twin Lakes, WI 53181
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Wisconsin
|Familes with children||44.50%|
|Median household income||$56,814|
|Average household income||$69,350|
Living in Wisconsin
Thinking about moving to Wisconsin? 89.35% of Wisconsin’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less. Wouldn’t you like to join the 5,670,904 others who call Wisconsin home? In what could be called a smart move, you’ll be moving to a state where 17.12% of all residents have a college degree, and 7.96% of residents have graduate degrees. The average household income is $69,350 (a 22.50% change from 2000).
While not impervious to the national housing trends, the Wisconsin housing market has a median home value of $170,408. When house hunting in Wisconsin, you can view hundreds of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.