Counties in KansasBrowse Kansas Homes
Properties within Kansas
- 8,000 Sq. Foot Home on 40 Acres in the Country !!!
- 403 S. West Road, Wellington, KS 67152
- THE HILLS OF IRON HORSE GOURMET KITCHEN, 1.5 STORY
- 3704W. 153rd St, Leawood, KS 66224
- Dr.Seuss Home/Shop on 10.8 Wooded Acres with stocked Pond
- Home/ Shop, Edwardsville, KS 66113
- Country Living in this Beautiful 4 bed 2.5 BA 1/4 section
- 2788 Highway 140, Brookville, KS 67425
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Kansas
|Familes with children||47.03%|
|Median household income||$55,570|
|Average household income||$70,708|
Living in Kansas
Thinking of living in Kansas? You’ll be joining about 2,831,380 others. Commuters in the Kansas area spend a median of 20 minutes getting to work and 91.10% commute by car. The average household income is $70,708, a 26.46% change from 2000. It is estimated that 19.83% of Kansas residents have graduated from college and another 10.19% have graduate degrees.
Did you know that 90.04% of Kansas’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less?
With a median home value of $126,186, Kansas residents closely track the housing market. Could your next home be in Kansas? Find it at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest site for by-owner real estate listings, which includes commercial properties, condominiums, townhouses and getaway places. Whether you are buying your first home, buying a foreclosure, or just scoping out Kansas houses for sale, you’ll find the widest array of offerings at ForSaleByOwner.com.