Counties in MarylandBrowse Maryland Homes
Properties within Maryland
- Amazing opportunity in the Historic District of Annapolis
- 30 Maryland avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401
- UNIQUE, new, waterfront home. 21 acres, 2300 ft. frontage
- 17179 Woodscroft Rd, Ridge, MD 20684
- 202 Acre Major Income Producing Farm in Tranquil Setting!
- 1391 Damsontown Road, Queen Anne, MD 21657
- Custom-built house, best area/schools, private entry/trees
- 12801 Travilah Road, Potomac, MD 20854
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Maryland
|Familes with children||47.92%|
|Median household income||$72,794|
|Average household income||$93,912|
Living in Maryland
Thinking of making the big move over to Maryland? Maryland is home to 5,720,502 individuals, 20.08% with college degrees and 14.83% with graduate degrees.
The average household income in Maryland is $93,912 (a 28.18% change from 2000), and the median home value in Maryland is $210,081.
In making the move to Maryland, you’ll be joining a growing population of new residents. Did you know that 89.78% of Maryland’s residents have moved into the state within the past 10 years.
When looking for your next dream home in Maryland, you’re certain to find what you’re looking for at ForSaleByOwner.com, the nation’s largest real estate for sale by owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.