Counties in MarylandBrowse Maryland Homes
Properties within Maryland
- Amazing opportunity in the Historic District of Annapolis
- 30 Maryland avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401
- UNIQUE, new, waterfront home. 21 acres, 2300 ft. frontage
- 17179 Woodscroft Rd, Ridge, MD 20684
- 202 Acre Major Income Producing Farm in Tranquil Setting!
- 1391 Damsontown Road, Queen Anne, MD 21657
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Maryland
|Familes with children||47.92%|
|Median household income||$72,794|
|Average household income||$93,912|
Living in Maryland
Thinking about moving to Maryland? 89.78% of Maryland’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less. Wouldn’t you like to join the 5,720,502 others who call Maryland home? In what could be called a smart move, you’ll be moving to a state where 20.08% of all residents have a college degree, and 14.83% of residents have graduate degrees. The average household income is $93,912 (a 28.18% change from 2000).
While not impervious to the national housing trends, the Maryland housing market has a median home value of $210,081. When house hunting in Maryland, you can view hundreds of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.