Counties in MarylandBrowse Maryland Homes
Properties within Maryland
- Amazing opportunity in the Historic District of Annapolis
- 30 Maryland avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401
- UNIQUE, new, waterfront home. 21 acres, 2300 ft. frontage
- 17179 Woodscroft Rd, Ridge, MD 20684
- 202 Acre Major Income Producing Farm in Tranquil Setting!
- 1391 Damsontown Road, Queen Anne, MD 21657
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Maryland
|Familes with children||47.92%|
|Median household income||$72,794|
|Average household income||$93,912|
Living in Maryland
Thanks for choosing ForSaleByOwner.com in your home search. Did you know that ForSaleByOwner.com is the world’s largest real estate by owner website? With thousands of listings online, you should have no trouble finding your next home in Maryland. In Maryland, the median home value is currently $210,081, and when you buy your next home on ForSaleByOwner.com, you’ll be joining the 5,720,502 others who call Maryland home, with 89.78% of those residents making that move within the past 10 years.
20.08% of Maryland residents have a college degree, and 14.83% have a graduate degree. With this type of advanced level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income is $93,912. This is a 28.18% change from the average income in the year 2000.
Welcome to Maryland. We’re glad to have you.