Counties in MarylandBrowse Maryland Homes
Properties within Maryland
- Amazing opportunity in the Historic District of Annapolis
- 30 Maryland avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401
- UNIQUE, new, waterfront home. 21 acres, 2300 ft. frontage
- 17179 Woodscroft Rd, Ridge, MD 20684
- 202 Acre Major Income Producing Farm in Tranquil Setting!
- 1391 Damsontown Road, Queen Anne, MD 21657
- Waterfront Point Eastern Shore MD Near St Michaels
- 8503 Sewell Point Rd, Wittman, MD 21676
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Maryland
|Familes with children||47.92%|
|Median household income||$72,794|
|Average household income||$93,912|
Living in Maryland
Hi! Welcome to Maryland, home of 5,720,502 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 89.78% have made the move to Maryland in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 20.08% of Maryland residents have graduated from college, and 14.83% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Maryland is $93,912, a 28.18% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Maryland is $210,081.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.