- AWESOME home located in Woodhaven; Millard Schools
- 2023 So. 164th Avenue, Omaha, NE 68130
Counties in NebraskaBrowse Nebraska Homes
Properties within Nebraska
- Awesome 31.8 Acres near Omaha, Nebraska and Large Home
- 17130 Military Rd., Bennington, NE 68007
- 2008 Street of Dreams Home For Sale Below Build Cost
- 3826 Buckthorn Dr, Blair, NE 68008
- Regency Big Beautiful Open Floor Plan. Top Quality in 2008
- 9950 Essex Drive, Omaha, NE 68114
- Culdesac, 1/2-Acre with Golf Course View / Elkhorn Schools
- 1509 S. 183rd Circle, Omaha, NE 68130
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Nebraska
|Familes with children||46.24%|
|Median household income||$53,151|
|Average household income||$67,368|
Living in Nebraska
Hi! Welcome to Nebraska, home of 1,804,740 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 89.54% have made the move to Nebraska in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 19.28% of Nebraska residents have graduated from college, and 8.51% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Nebraska is $67,368, a 26.53% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Nebraska is $134,124.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.