Counties in NebraskaBrowse Nebraska Homes
Properties within Nebraska
- Awesome 31.8 Acres near Omaha, Nebraska and Large Home
- 17130 Military Rd., Bennington, NE 68007
- 2008 Street of Dreams Home For Sale Below Build Cost
- 3826 Buckthorn Dr, Blair, NE 68008
- Regency Big Beautiful Open Floor Plan. Top Quality in 2008
- 9950 Essex Drive, Omaha, NE 68114
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Nebraska
|Familes with children||46.24%|
|Median household income||$53,151|
|Average household income||$67,368|
Living in Nebraska
Joining the 1,804,740 others who call Nebraska home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $67,368 (that’s a 26.53% change from 2000). Did you know that 19.28% of residents have graduated from college, and 8.51% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Nebraska? 89.54% of Nebraska’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Nebraska housing market has a median home value of $134,124. If you are house hunting in Nebraska, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.