Counties in OhioBrowse Ohio Homes
Properties within Ohio
- Hocking Hills Restaurant Logan Oh. or Investment Property
- 1545 E Front St, Logan, OH 43138
- Perrysburg Schools! Completely updated 3 bedroom ranch
- 400 W. South Boundary St., Perrysburg, OH 43551
- Granville Contemporary, Glass House ONE OF A KIND!
- 263 Beechwood Drive, Granville, OH 43023
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Ohio
|Familes with children||44.74%|
|Median household income||$51,503|
|Average household income||$66,568|
Living in Ohio
Hi! Welcome to Ohio, home of 11,552,663 others just like you! Out of all current residents, 88.35% have made the move to Ohio in the past 10 years.
A highly-educated state, 15.77% of Ohio residents have graduated from college, and 8.42% have some form of graduate degree. With this level of education, it’s no surprise that the average household income in Ohio is $66,568, a 20.77% increase from the average household income in the year 2000.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Ohio is $156,666.
Find your dream home using ForSaleByOwner.com. Buying homes by owner has never been easier.