- STARTER HOME / INVESTOR - 3 Bedr / 2 bath - Move in Ready
- 884 Roxbury Ave, Youngstown, OH 44502
Counties in OhioBrowse Ohio Homes
Properties within Ohio
- Hocking Hills Restaurant Logan Oh. or Investment Property
- 1545 E Front St, Logan, OH 43138
- Granville Contemporary, Glass House ONE OF A KIND!
- 263 Beechwood Drive, Granville, OH 43023
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Ohio
|Familes with children||44.74%|
|Median household income||$51,503|
|Average household income||$66,568|
Living in Ohio
Did you know that 88.35% of the 11,552,663 residents of Ohio have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Ohio, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Ohio is $66,568. This is a 20.77% change from the average income in the year 2000. 15.77% of Ohio residents have a college degree, with 8.42% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Ohio is $156,666.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Ohio or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.