Counties in PennsylvaniaBrowse Pennsylvania Homes
Properties within Pennsylvania
- Desirable "Castlehill" 5BR, 7BA in T/E School District
- 909 Castlehill Lane, Devon, PA 19333
- Idyllic Riverfront Tudor Home, Cottage and Grounds
- 1245 River Road, Washington Crossing, PA 18977
- Profitable Boutique Hotel with Restaurant Potential
- 401 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530
- Circ 1900 3 Stry Stone Farm Hse on 31 Ac in Rural…
- 5264 Hoppenville Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054
- Beautiful family home in Chester Springs, Birchrunville.
- 114 Clarkson Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Pennsylvania
|Familes with children||42.16%|
|Median household income||$53,544|
|Average household income||$70,587|
Living in Pennsylvania
Looking for homes for sale in Pennsylvania? Did you know that 87.06% of Pennsylvania’s residents have moved to Pennsylvania within the past 10 years? Should you make the move to Pennsylvania, you’ll be joining a diverse community of 12,625,200 fellow residents.
15.74% of Pennsylvania’s residents have college degrees and 9.42% have graduate degrees. The average household income in Pennsylvania is $70,587 (a 25.53% change from 2000).
Despite national housing trends, the median home value in Pennsylvania is $146,242.
As the nation’s largest real estate for sale website, ForSaleByOwner.com can help you find your next home in Pennsylvania through our extensive database of homes for sale. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.