- GRAYSDALE 3 BEDROOM 2 1/2 BATH NEAR ELEMENTY SCHOOL.
- 101 White Birch Rd, Port Matilda, PA 16870
Counties in PennsylvaniaBrowse Pennsylvania Homes
Properties within Pennsylvania
- Desirable "Castlehill" 5BR, 7BA in T/E School District
- 909 Castlehill Lane, Devon, PA 19333
- Idyllic Riverfront Tudor Home, Cottage and Grounds
- 1245 River Road, Washington Crossing, PA 18977
- Profitable Boutique Hotel with Restaurant Potential
- 401 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530
- Circ 1900 3 Stry Stone Farm Hse on 31 Ac in Rural…
- 5264 Hoppenville Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054
- Beautiful family home in Chester Springs, Birchrunville.
- 114 Clarkson Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Pennsylvania
|Familes with children||42.16%|
|Median household income||$53,544|
|Average household income||$70,587|
Living in Pennsylvania
Joining the 12,625,200 others who call Pennsylvania home puts you in good company. Here, the average household income is $70,587 (that’s a 25.53% change from 2000). Did you know that 15.74% of residents have graduated from college, and 9.42% have earned a graduate degree?
Thinking about moving to Pennsylvania? 87.06% of Pennsylvania’s residents have lived there for 10 years or less.
While not immune to national housing trends, Pennsylvania housing market has a median home value of $146,242. If you are house hunting in Pennsylvania, be sure to check out the array of property listings at ForSaleByOwner.com, the world’s largest by-owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you will find the full spectrum of real estate, from two-flat apartment buildings to vintage single family homes to sophisticated condominiums.