Counties in PennsylvaniaBrowse Pennsylvania Homes
Properties within Pennsylvania
- Desirable "Castlehill" 5BR, 7BA in T/E School District
- 909 Castlehill Lane, Devon, PA 19333
- Profitable Boutique Hotel with Restaurant Potential
- 401 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530
- Circ 1900 3 Stry Stone Farm Hse on 31 Ac in Rural…
- 5264 Hoppenville Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054
- Beautiful family home in Chester Springs, Birchrunville.
- 114 Clarkson Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Pennsylvania
|Familes with children||42.16%|
|Median household income||$53,544|
|Average household income||$70,587|
Living in Pennsylvania
Did you know that 87.06% of the 12,625,200 residents of Pennsylvania have re-located to the state within the past decade? By making the move to Pennsylvania, you’ll find yourself in good company.
The average household income in Pennsylvania is $70,587. This is a 25.53% change from the average income in the year 2000. 15.74% of Pennsylvania residents have a college degree, with 9.42% of residents in possession of a graduate degree.
And while the housing market has had its ups and downs over the past several years nationwide, the median home price in Pennsylvania is $146,242.
ForSaleByOwner.com is here to help you find your next home, whether it’s in Pennsylvania or anywhere else, we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers since 1999.