Counties in PennsylvaniaBrowse Pennsylvania Homes
Properties within Pennsylvania
- Desirable "Castlehill" 5BR, 7BA in T/E School District
- 909 Castlehill Lane, Devon, PA 19333
- Profitable Boutique Hotel with Restaurant Potential
- 401 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530
- Circ 1900 3 Stry Stone Farm Hse on 31 Ac in Rural…
- 5264 Hoppenville Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054
- Beautiful family home in Chester Springs, Birchrunville.
- 114 Clarkson Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Pennsylvania
|Familes with children||42.16%|
|Median household income||$53,544|
|Average household income||$70,587|
Living in Pennsylvania
Thank you for taking the time to consider Pennsylvania for the location of your new home. As you may know, ForSaleByOwner.com is the nation’s largest real estate by owner website, and we’ve been helping connect buyers and sellers find each other since 1999. With that in mind, we’re glad you’ve given us the chance to help you find your next home in Pennsylvania.
Did you know that the median home value for a house in Pennsylvania is currently $146,242? By purchasing a home for sale by owner in Pennsylvania, you’ll become part of a growing community of 12,625,200 others. In fact, 87.06% of all Pennsylvania residents have moved into the state within the past decade.
The median home value in Pennsylvania is $146,242, and the average household income is $70,587. This is a 25.53% change in income from the year 2000. 9.42% of all residents have a graduate degree and 15.74% of Pennsylvania residents have a college degree.