Counties in PennsylvaniaBrowse Pennsylvania Homes
Properties within Pennsylvania
- Desirable "Castlehill" 5BR, 7BA in T/E School District
- 909 Castlehill Lane, Devon, PA 19333
- Profitable Boutique Hotel with Restaurant Potential
- 401 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530
- Circ 1900 3 Stry Stone Farm Hse on 31 Ac in Rural…
- 5264 Hoppenville Rd, Green Lane, PA 18054
- Beautiful family home in Chester Springs, Birchrunville.
- 114 Clarkson Drive, Chester Springs, PA 19425
Find It On The Map
Click on the map to get information for that area
Quick Facts about Pennsylvania
|Familes with children||42.16%|
|Median household income||$53,544|
|Average household income||$70,587|
Living in Pennsylvania
Thinking of making the big move over to Pennsylvania? Pennsylvania is home to 12,625,200 individuals, 15.74% with college degrees and 9.42% with graduate degrees.
The average household income in Pennsylvania is $70,587 (a 25.53% change from 2000), and the median home value in Pennsylvania is $146,242.
In making the move to Pennsylvania, you’ll be joining a growing population of new residents. Did you know that 87.06% of Pennsylvania’s residents have moved into the state within the past 10 years.
When looking for your next dream home in Pennsylvania, you’re certain to find what you’re looking for at ForSaleByOwner.com, the nation’s largest real estate for sale by owner website. At ForSaleByOwner.com, you can find a wide range of real estate, from apartments for sale to vintage single family homes for sale to condos and townhomes.