Do It Yourself Real Estate Forms
Whether buying, selling, or renting a home, any sort of transaction should be accompanied by legal documentation in the outline of real estate forms.
Every state has their own set of rules and regulations when it comes to determining the specific real estate forms needed to legally complete a transaction, and that is why it is essential that all parties involved in the transaction verify that they are in compliance with these regulations, using state-specific real estate forms at the completion of their sale.
Examples of real estate forms related to a home sale include:
- Sellers disclosure forms
- Lead paint disclosure forms
- Offer to purchase real estate forms
- Warranty deed forms
- Power of attorney for real estate forms
- Heirship affidavits
- And quitclaim deed forms, among others.
These real estate forms can often be obtained by contacting a title company or a real estate attorney.
For true do-it-yourselfers, ForSaleByOwner.com, in partnership with U.S. Legal Forms, offers state-specific real estate forms for sale directly through ForSaleByOwner.com.
Examples of real estate forms related to landlord, tenant, or lease transactions include:
- Lease with purchase option forms
- Residential rental lease agreement forms
- Commercial lease forms
- Lead paint rental disclosure forms
- Vacant land agreement for sale and purchase forms
- Rental/lease applications
- Salary verification forms
- Inventory & conditions pre/post lease forms
- Consent to background and reference check forms
- And notices to pay and/or terminate lease forms.
Again, these real estate forms are for sale directly through ForSaleByOwner.com on the “Do-It Yourself Real Estate Forms & Guides” page.
While filling out these forms on your own can often save you a good amount of time and money, it is always advised that a real estate attorney read and approve the documents prior to closing to ensure a smooth transaction without any lingering legal issues.
Selling your house by owner is easy!