You can advertise your property on Realtor.com — the country’s most popular real estate site with nearly 5 million monthly visitors — no matter where you live in the United States. You will also be on ForSaleByowner.com and retain the right sell “for sale by owner” and save thousands of dollars!
What are the benefits of advertising on Realtor.com?
- Advertise your property to 5 million monthly buyers!
- Advertise no matter where you are in the United States
- No need to be listed in your local MLS or work with local agents
- All buyer contacts go directly to you
- All e-mail inquiries will be sent directly to your e-mail address
- Voicemail messages can be retrieved over the phone, and are also sent to your e-mail address
What is a Realtor.com Listing?
Your home will be posted on Realtor.com as a Listing to make your property STAND OUT. The following features are included:
- 6-month Listing on Realtor.com
- Custom property description
- Post up to 6 photos of your property (more can be purchased through your ForSaleByOwner Selling Center)
- Advertise open house dates
- Voicemail and e-mail forwarding of buyer contacts
How does it work?
The first step is to purchase a package that includes a Realtor.com Listing.
Next, you will receive an e-mail with information on how to complete the forms that confirm your listing agreement so you can place your property on Realtor.com. You will work with our partner – a broker affiliate – who will help you complete the paperwork.
Once you complete the forms and send them, along with your photos, to your broker affiliate your property will be placed on Realtor.com within three (3) business days. Your property will remain posted for 6 months or until it sells, whichever occurs first.