Spring Into Selling Season
We don’t want to jinx it, but we could we be looking at a real seller’s market. A limited number of homes for sale and rising home prices are driving more buyers to market early to take advantage of low mortgage interest rates. Before they pounce on your house, use these real estate insider tips to make sure you’re prepared for spring selling season.
1. Good News! More Americans are signing contracts to purchase homes than they have in over two years. Check out last month’s most popular listings, and see which homes caught the attention of house hunters. Once you’re properly inspired, get our secrets to a great property listing, and refresh your listing and description so they appeal to springtime buyers.
2. Is Your Price Right? Setting the right price is critical. So is understanding how much buyers are likely to offer. Get a grip on both with our Interactive Pricing Guide. Loaded with estimators, lists and resources for gaining insight into today’s real estate market, this comprehensive guide will help you set an asking price that attracts buyers.
Print this: 9 ways to price your home right from the start »
3. Read the Buyer’s Mind. Conditions are aligning for a strong start to the spring home selling market. Anticipating what buyers want and knowing how to answer their questions will help you close the deal.
4. The Art of Staging: You only get one chance at a first impression, so make sure your home looks its best when potential buyers walk through the door. Avoid the most common staging mistakes with these tips on how to stage your home.
5. Don’t Sell Yourself Short. From a higher sale price to the potential for monthly income, answer these questions and get as much out of seller financing as your buyer.
How are you getting ready for the spring selling season?