|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The all-white kitchen ticks all the boxes with French cottage painted-look floors, a chandelier fan to regulate airflow in the space, a complete range of essential appliances, classic silver metallic backsplash wall with lovely green marble style countertops. Ample built-in cabinetry makes it as practical as it is aesthetically appealing. White folding doors hide away the area reserved for washer and dryer units. The spacious master bedroom has carpeted flooring and ample storage provided by walk-in closet and includes a luxurious ensuite bathroom with ADA rated fixtures. The second bedroom also has a chandelier fan and cozy carpeted flooring. A wardrobe with sliding doors is built into and runs the length of one wall. A practical, authentic Murphy bed is built into a custom cabinet to maximize space and utility. The second bathroom has a practical shower/tub fixture as well as upgraded walls with wainscoting, vessel sink, and light grey anti-microbial laminate flooring. Besides this, the home comes with a range of updates, including a new roof and sub-roof, anti-microbial linoleum, hurricane grade sliding doors to reduce noise and provide insulation, an extra storage shed and new windows with custom hurricane window coverings.
Finally, like all homes in this lovely lakeside community, you will enjoy central air and heat, off-street covered parking, beautiful landscaping and sprinkler system, and access to the community's extensive recreational amenities including enormous heated pool complex, gym, tennis, basketball, clubhouse, sauna, lake recreation and more. To schedule a tour of this lovely home call Mauro at (954) 417-8038. Ask for "Summer Cottage", 22F-PL.
- Square Feet: 1,152
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1975
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed