|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The living room is partially hidden from the kitchen by a shared wall. The open layout of the living room is illuminated by a large window on its far wall, complete with mini-blind treatment to further lend privacy. Both the living room and kitchen use a gorgeous blond hardwood laminate for the flooring. The spacious master bedroom with its yellow pastel walls and abundance of natural light has ample space for storage cabinets or a TV unit. The second bedroom features darker wood flooring and has a chandelier fan contributing additional airflow in the space. Both of the home's bathrooms are well finished with beautiful yet practical tiled flooring and partially tiled walls for easy maintenance. Equipped with built-in storage space beneath the sinks and shower units with sliding glass doors, the bathrooms are functional and contemporary. Finally, like all homes in this lovely lakeside community, you will enjoy central air and heat, off-street covered parking, your own outdoor storage shed, professional landscaping and sprinkler system, and access to the community's extensive recreational amenities including enormous heated pool complex, gym, tennis, basketball, clubhouse, sauna, lake recreation and more.
To schedule a tour of this lovely home, contact Mike, listing agent, at (954) 399-7264. Ask for "Apples & Coconuts Cottage", #47A-PL.
-Stylish updated meticulously maintained home
-Fabulous, private, desirable location on the West side of Apple lane
-All appliances including washer dryer included in the price
-Lovely screened in patio
-Stainless Steel appliances
-High end blond hardwoom laminate & ceramic tile flooring
-New A/C installed in 2017
-New Water Heater installed in 2016
- Square Feet: 1,056
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1992
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed