|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Step inside and the calming interiors envelope you in a soft blend of relaxing beige, sand and earth tones. This home features a sought-after and modern open-plan living, dining and kitchen. Milk chocolate wall-to-wall carpeting unites the living area and bedrooms, while the dining, kitchen and bathrooms have practical taupe tiled vinyl flooring. Sliding glass windows present views of the pretty and tropical outdoors. The open kitchen has ample storage with pretty bright white cabinetry that complements the neutral counter-tops. Essential kitchen appliances (including a refrigerator, smooth-top range and dishwasher) perfectly compliment the decor. The two tiered counter between the living room and kitchen features a convenient double bowl stainless steel sink on the lower level while the raised tier, facing the main living space, invites informal gatherings and creates an inviting atmosphere -- perfect for entertaining guests or as an eat-in option for socializing with the chef. The kitchen has ample space for a dining table, and further back, two sliding glass doors lead to the coveted porch that will provide the happy homeowner many many years of tranquil relaxation with a beverage or enjoying views of the beautifully landscaped surroundings. Off the kitchen, in an L-Shaped configuration, is a convenient and generously sized utility area with hookups for a full sized washer/dryer and plenty of storage space. The master bedroom is naturally bright and spacious. The walk in closet provides luxury and ample storage space. The en suite bath has a built-in counter top sink with storage underneath and open wooden shelving for towels and linen and a separate shower enclosure.
Finally like all homes in this desirable lakeside community you will appreciate off-street covered parking, central air and heat, your own outdoor storage shed, and access to the community's extensive recreational amenities including fitness, tennis, basketball, clubhouse, sauna, heated pool complex, lake recreation and more. Welcome to Paradise!
To schedule a tour of this charming home, please contact Hilda Arias, Listing Agent, at (954) 871-2134.
- Square Feet: 1,344
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed