|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Kingwood Country Club & Resort living at a pedestrian price! Prime mountain lot on a paved cul-de-sac with golf course, valley, mountain and sunset views. Purchased for $85,000 and now assessed at $17,500. One of the lowest priced lots in Kingwood. Zillow estimate of home next door on Pine Top Drive is over $600,000 . The property is also adjacent to the home at 296 Brown Hawk, which gives a good idea of the type of mountainside home that would go on this property, along with the spectacular views that go with it. Paved roads, water, sewer and electricity. Golf Club membership available but not included with this lot.
Deep in the beautiful heart of the North Georgia Mountains, this is the ideal place to call home for a weekend getaway, a second home, or year round vacation living. In addition to an incredible backdrop, Kingwood offers a variety of amenities and is more than a beautiful place to live. It also offers a luxury lifestyle to fit anyones tastes and interests with access to championship golf, relaxing spa treatments, first-class dining, and other amenities.
In addition to myriad activities and luxuries available on site, the local area offers activities and attractions suitable for just about everyone. From the almost limitless recreational opportunities to the shopping, dining, cultural, and historical attractions, Rabun County and the surrounding mountain towns have so much to offer. Natural surroundings. Inspiring views. Wonderful environment. Impressive amenities. Moderate climate. Kingwood is a truly special place to live.
Traveling north on I-85 from Atlanta, GA:
Exit left on to I-985 North. Travel through Gainesville. I-985 becomes U.S. 441. Take 441 North to Clayton and turn right onto U.S. 76 East. Kingwood Country Club & Resort is located 2 miles ahead on your left at 401 Country Club Drive, Clayton, GA 30525.
Take U.S. 23/441 into Clayton, GA. Turn left onto U.S. 76 East. Kingwood is located 2 miles ahead on your left at 401 Country Club Drive, Clayton, GA 30525try Club & Resort is surrounded by over 148,600 acres of protected National Forest. We offer exceptional golf, world-class dining, deluxe and luxury lodging, European-style spa, swimming, tennis, fishing, hiking, biking, whitewater rafting, and more.
Unbelievable Opportunity! Spectacular home site for your mountain cabin in the prestigious Kingwood Golf Club and Spa.
This home site has easy topography for a 2 or 3 story home with walk out decks and great views on each floor.
Located at the end of the street, this property has the privacy wanted on a street of magnificent homes.
Go to Kingwood's second entrance on Kingwood Drive, go 1 mile, then right on Lancelot loop, Pine Top in the next right.
Take it to the end of street, on the left lot HH15. Only $9,900.
Any offer that pays closing costs will be considered!
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0.56 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed