|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
What an awesome home on a beautifully landscaped lot with plenty of privacy located in Chelsea city limits. The kitchen has been updated with new stainless appliances (warranty) and lots of cabinet space with a large pantry. Designer lighting with hardwood floors in main living area and master bedroom. This house features 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and lots of closet space. On the main level there are 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, dining area, and a large family room. Downstairs there is 1 bedroom, 1 bath, family room, laundry room, and 2 car garages with extra storage space. The yard has a sprinkler system and up lighting around the home and a large fenced area. The outside features a huge deck 16 X 50 with a huge Caldera Jacuzzi, and a lower patio with a 16 X 12 pergola and fan for relaxation. The house backs up to Shelby County Park with acres of trees in back that will never be built on. 2014 Property Taxes was $872.00 and Homeowners Insurance was $1278.00 with a 1% deductible.
The lower level has 9ft. ceilings with 1 large bedroom with a large lighted closet, family room, full bath with closet, and laundry room. The lower level is finished with about 850 sq. ft. of livable space. The lower level feels very safe when severe weather is occurring, because it is poured concrete and not concrete blocks. Under the stairs there is an area for more storage. Occupancy could be 21 days after finalization or what would best fit the purchaser.
The central heat and air condition unit outside and inside was replace with a Trane XB13 SEER up to 14.50 (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) with a full 10 Year extended warranty on all parts and labor. 07/11 - 07/21 There is a new 35 year roof and fresh paint on the walls and ceilings in the following rooms; Family, Master, Hallways, Laundry, and Stairs.
Also, the neighborhood Home Owners Association is Voluntary. Sorry No Option to Lease-to-Own or Rent.
PLEASE NO REALTOR AGENTS INQUIRY
Notice to Agents: Please do not inquire from Owner. This listing is not to be used for your sales, websites other than For Sale by Owner.com unless written permission is granted by Owner. Any used of this listing on any other website(s) or distribution is prohibited and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 2,500
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1998
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 125x170 Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed