|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This house has a tremendous amount of natural light coming through the nearly all glass living room with two large sliding doors which open up to the backyard, as well as the sunroom. Every window offers stunning views. The backyard patio is paved with natural floor tiles, with a new SunSetter awning which covers nearly the entire sun room side of the patio (see picture). The SunSetter awning can be operated with a wireless remote, or manually. What you can expect is a very well naturally lit and spacious home with professionally landscaped and panoramic golf course views, and an unparalleled backyard experience. One of the amazing secrets of this backyard is a wind tunnel which sends a fresh cool breeze - even on the warmest day. If this is not enough, the huge SunSetter awning will provide enough shade for a large gathering to enjoy the afternoon on a sunny day. This house is also in a perfect location on the corner of Brooks Ln and Landings Way, and within a 1 minute drive to the Marshwood Clubhouse and the North Gate. The glorious Marshwood Clubhouse is scheduled to be rebuilt and replaced with a top class facility with huge pool in 2018 (project scheduled to be completed by 2019) which is projected to add substantial value to nearby real estate!!
Recent upgrades include:
-New roof replaced in 2017 with a 5 year warranty.
-New AC with 5 year warranty replaced in July 2018.
-All carpeted areas (hallway and bedrooms) replaced in July 2018.
-Professional landscape project designed and completed by top Landscape designer Zipperer & Co. which included a long list of exotic/local indigenous plants around the entire yard and perimeter of the house as well as 250 bales of pine straw which cover all areas which don't have grass. This was completed in July 2018.
- Newly installed complete 8 zone Rainbird irrigation system which runs on a well with a brand new US made well pump. Well pump in May 2018 and irrigation system in June 2018.
-Entire exterior of the house has been pressure washed in June 2018.
-All bedrooms, living room and hallway freshly painted in July 2018.
-Kitchen remodel done in 2017 with new Stainless appliances.
-54" Hunter fans with LED lights and remote installed in March 2018. Two fans in Living Room and two fans in bedrooms.
- SunSetter awning with wireless remote installed July 2017.
This unique property is priced for a quick sale; only reasonable offers will be considered.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,582
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1980
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.50 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed