|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
OWNER IS OFFERING PARTIAL FINANCING
Welcome to this charming, fully renovated (2007) split-level home, originally built in 1952 and located in a quiet Chatham neighborhood. As you view the home from the outside, immediately notice the beautiful landscaping and tree-shaded backyard. Upon entering you will find not only beautiful craftsmanship but also attention to fine detail. The workmanship extends beyond the external to the internal construction. As you walk through the home, observe the impressive finished hardwood floors and openness created by meticulous engineering. You will pass through the living room (20x13') and the informal dining room (10x11') to the family room (11x13'). Here, a vaulted ceiling and remote control fan offer a relaxed and spacious atmosphere. The kitchen is alluring and functional. New stainless steel energy saving appliances include a side-by-side refrigerator (door mounted ice and water dispenser), a five-burner stove with convection oven, a carousel microwave and multi-function dishwasher. The Italian granite counter tops and ceramic tile backsplash compliment the chocolate glazed, all wood, custom maple cabinets. The high island with an extended overhang counter offers an ideal location to eat or work. As you make your way to the second floor, you will pass a spacious linen closet to enter a full bath with Kohler fixtures that include an elongated toilet, a pedestal sink and a deep whirlpool tub. The second floor also has three bedrooms, (15x11'), (10x13' irregular), and (9x10'), with the master bedroom having 2 large closets and a remote control fan. Ceiling mounted Bessler stairs in the hallway lead to the attic offering ample storage space. Moving downstairs to the ground level, observe that the stairway and den / playroom (10 x 17' irregular) have durable wall-to-wall Berber carpet. In addition at this level is the laundry room with an over-sized washtub,Front loading clothes dryer and washing machine. There is also access to additional storage. As an added convenience you will find a half bath just off the den, with an European style vanity and Italian ceramic tile floor. You can then exit the den and make your way into the immaculate extra deep garage (10x24') with an epoxy painted floor and insulated garage door. All room dimensions are approximated. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- Stories: 3
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Security System
- Built in: 1952
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 75x113 Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed