|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
"To submit offers email or call. Dave. Great setting. Newer roof on this 3 Bedroom 2 Full bath home with central Heat
Style: Ranch House
Single family home
Year built: 2002
School District: Keystone Central
Full Bathrooms: 2
Half Bathrooms: 0
Kitchen and Dining
Dining: Kitchen Eat In
Kitchen Counters: Laminate
Dining Area Room Level: M
Family Room 1 Room Level: M
Living Room Room Level: M
Basement Half Finished
Electrical Service: New 200 Amp Panels Circuit Breakers
Building and Construction
Levels or Stories: 1
Total Rooms: 7
Exterior Finish: Vinyl
Roof Type: Shingles
Floors: Carpet W/W, Laminate
Exterior and Lot Features
Lot Description: Sloping
Garage and Parking
Heating and Cooling
Heating: Central Air Ducted
Fireplace: Family Room
Water Source: Public
Appliances Washer, Dryer, Stove and Refrigerator
School District: Keystone Central
Other Property Info
City: Lock Haven
Area: Clinton County
Directions: Across Jay St bridge right unto Rt664 about 1.5 miles left unto Locust Lane leads to rear of property
Find out more about this property.
Contact Dave at 570-431-3080
Schools & Neighborhood
School District: Keystone Central
Woodward El School
Robb El School
Dickey El School
Lamar Twp El School
Mill Hall El School
*School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a schools test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
This is a full renovated house to move in you dont have to invest a penny as we renovated for us which we were going to be using it so we renovated for our self with best possible equipments and materials with out budget See the listings we have done the work to the house The house has 1. New Insulation before putting siddings on 2. New Siddings, New gutter 3. Full New Walls in whole house Inside with Drywall and molding in whole house on the top and at the bottom 4. New Floors every where including carpet to laminated floor in kitchen and living room and bed rooms and bathrooms with special 1 inch marble style laminate 12 X 12 tile size 5. New Appliances Stove with new cabinets with new counter top, Old great condition working Refrigerator Included 6. Old Washer & Dryer included Very good condition 7. All new windows & doors in whole house including bedroom doors to closet doors to bathroom doors 8. Bathroom with new Tub and tub walls new accessories, new walls new flooring, new glass doors as shower doors all new shower acccessories new piping and also installed new access panels for 9. All new wall painting with highest quality paint 10. Basement entry from out side full renovated 11. Basment installed new 2 Inch Insulation board in all the walls 12. Drywall all every were 1/2 inch Meldue Resistant in basement 13. Drop Celling and Carpet & laminate floor 14. Redo the whole deck If you are intetesred in this house or would like to see the house you can call us at 570-431-3080 and speak with us my name is David
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2002
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1,920 Sq. Ft.
- Short Sale
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed