|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
In 2010 the entire 1st floor was completely remodeled to an open floor plan. Hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen with high-end stainless-steel appliances, custom cabinetry, and stone countertops and island, custom made a fireplace with high-efficiency woodburning insert and custom tinted plaster on ceilings and walls.
Location, Location, Location!!
10 Oakridge is located within Watsonvilles City limits and is conveniently located to many amenities. Minutes away from Hwy 1 access and a very short walking distance to grocery, pharmacy, banks, retail stores, gyms, medical clinics, movie theater, and many local restaurants. A short drive takes you to the unbelievable beaches of the Monterey Bay Sanctuary, pristine redwood forests, and iconic central coast enclaves.
Neighbors, Neighborhood, and Property
10 Oakridge Street is located on a quiet, friendly street filled with long term residences and a sprinkling of new, younger families and well-maintained homes. The church property located on the corner of Kralj Drive and Green Valley Road provides a buffer from the very busy street above and makes for a very quiet neighbor!
What really makes this property stand out is what is happening in the Southeast facing backyard. It is a dream come true for gardeners and nature lovers alike. Well established landscaping includes a wide variety of fruit-bearing trees including Fuyu persimmon, Naval orange, cherries, plums, Meyer lemon, peach, apricot, and grapefruit to name a few. The raised back deck, located off the sunroom, hosts a 16-year-old pair of Thompson grapevines that provide shade, privacy and yes, table grapes for this beautiful Mediterranean-esque sanctuary.
The huge, fenced in back yard butts up against the Struve Slough riparian preserve and its thick, a protected forest of willows host a diverse population of birds and wildlife. A stand-alone shed and 18ft round cement, block, and earth platform were built to create a space for an above ground pool, yurt or glamping tent. The possibilities are endless for gardening and entertaining!
More recent upgrades include a new Lennox central heating furnace, new composite shingle roof and gas-fed, wall mounted Rinnai hot water system that provides unlimited hot water on demand.
So if youre looking for location, privacy, tranquility, and aesthetics look no furtheryour new home is here!
- Square Feet: 1,424
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1984
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 8,756 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed