|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
THIS STUNNING NEWLY CONSTRUCTED (2009), BRICK FRONT HOME IS LOCATED JUST MINUTES FROM I-385 AND OFFERS EASE TO ALL THE FAIRVIEW ROAD SIMPSONVILLE SHOPPING. THIS HOME FEATURES: 4 BEDROOMS AND 2 1/2 BATHS. IT GREETS YOU WITH A LARGE TWO STORY OPEN FOYER ACCENTED WITH CHERRY HARDWOOD FLOORS LEAD YOU DOWN THE HALLWAY FOR A VIEW OF THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES:
AN OVER SIZED LIVING ROOM WITH GRANITE SURROUNDING A MAGNIFICENT GAS FIREPLACE, A CATHEDRAL VAULTED CEILINGS WHICH OPENS INTO THE SECOND FLOOR OPEN VIEW BALCONY. THE STAIRCASE FEATURES CHERRY AND WROUGHT IRON DECORATIVE DETAILING. A SPACIOUS, WINDOW LINED FORMAL DINING ROOM OPENS INTO THIS SPECTACULAR KITCHEN. THE KITCHEN OFFERS IT'S OWN BREAKFAST AREA, GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, CERAMIC TILE, 42" CUSTOM CHEERY CABINETRY, UNDER CABINET LIGHTING, IN THE WALL SELF-CLEANING DOUBLE OVENS, TILED BACKSPLASH, STAINLESS STEEL 5 BURNER COOK TOP, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES (DISHWASHER, SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR AND BUILT IN MICROWAVE). THE FIRST FLOOR DEN PROVIDES VIEWING OF THE FRONT PORCH AND YARD. THE WINDOW LINED MORNING ROOM, JUST OFF OF THE KITCHEN, A DOUBLE FRENCH DOOR THAT OPENS ONTO THE BACK DECK, MAKING THIS HOUSE A TRUE HOME.
THE HOME ALSO OFFERS A FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM WITH IT'S OWN SEATING AREA, HIS AND HER WALK IN CLOSETS AND A DOUBLE FRENCH DOOR WHICH ALSO OPENS ONTO THE BACK DECK AND DECORATIVE COLUMNS WHICH SEPARATE THE SITTING ROOM AND MASTER BEDROOM. THE MASTER BATH FEATURES HIS AND HER VANITIES, COMPLETE GLASS AND CERAMIC TILE LINED STAND UP SHOWER, A JACUZZI TUB AND A PRIVATE TOILET FACILITY. THIS HOME ALSO FEATURES A LARGE FAMILY ROOM/BONUS ROOM OVER THE GARAGE, FIRST FLOOR LAUNDRY ROOM WITH ENTRY OFF OF THE 2 CAR FINISHED GARAGE. TOP OF THE LINE STAIN RESISTANT CARPET AND UPGRADED PADDING, ADDITIONAL ATTIC SPACE, TRAY CEILINGS IN DINING ROOM AND MASTER BEDROOM. THE HOME FEATURES AN IN GROUND SPRINKLER SYSTEM IN BOTH THE FRONT AND BACK YARDS. THE PRE-WIRED HOME OFFERS PROTECTION THROUGH GUARDIAN SECURITY SYSTEMS. AN UPGRADED TRIM PACKAGE THROUGHOUT THIS HOME ADD TO IT'S CLASSIC CHARM AND APPEAL. HEATING AND AIR-CONDITION ARE ON SEPARATE UPSTAIRS AND DOWNSTAIRS UNITS FOR INDIVIDUAL LEVEL COMFORT. CUSTOM LEVOLOR 2 INCH BLINDS IN EVERY WINDOW COME WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY. THIS LOVELY HOME SITS ON A .57 ACRE CORNER LOT WITH CLOSE ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE COMMUNITY POOL AND CLUBHOUSE IN THE SOUTHBROOK COMMUNITY.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,611
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 25
- Living Room: 20 x 17
- Kitchen: 12 x 10
- Morning Room: 13 x 11
- Den: 12 x 11
- Dining Room: 12 x 16
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 21
- Master sitting roo: 14 x 9
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 16
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 12
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 12
- Family Room: 13 x 32
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 2009
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.57 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- For Rent/Lease
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed