|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Energy efficient home recently completed using only the very best in materials and appliances ... for near maintenance free living.
This home features many custom items including: screened porch with weathered barn-wood styled "ceramic" flooring; wired for TV in 6 locations (including the living room, the screened porch, bedrooms, master bath, and outside RV hookup); Full RV hookup including water, sewer, 20/30/50 amp electrical, & cable TV for your guests; special effects lighting; doors with mini-blinds between the panes; triple zone "hi-efficiency" heat and air conditioning; Argon filled "low-E windows; foam insulation for extremely low utility bills; KitchenAid Stainless Steel high-end appliances; a TRIPLE bowl SS kitchen sink; Kraftmade custom cabinets, and a food prep island in the kitchen. Granite countertops in kitchen and baths. 50 year guaranteed metal roof, leaves nothing to paint on the exterior. A landscaping company planted 103 ornamental shrubs and 3 trees around the home in July 2018!!!
The 15 acres are fenced and cross fenced into pastures for horses or cattle. New 24' X 48' barn with tack room/shop, ideal for horses and hay storage. Barn roof is color coordinated with the home's roof. Great riding areas nearby! Feed stores and great Veterinarians close-by for your convenience!
Located just 1/4 mile outside of the city limits of the County Seat, on a wonderful, peaceful, paved road. Private, fenced, orchard with 16 fruit trees, 14 blueberry bushes, and plenty of room for a garden.
Home is perfect for retirement or for a family whose children love horses. Beautiful distressed Hickory hardwood flooring in kitchen, dining, and living areas. Georgeous ceramic flooring in halls, laundry, and baths. Extra plush carpeting in bedrooms, office, and large walk-in closets/dressing rooms. Extra large laundry rooms with deep sink. OPEN FLOOR PLAN with scenic views of the lake from the many circle top windows.
Master suite includes access to large screened porch, AND the master bath includes a corner whirlpool tub (with a TV installed for viewing in the morning as you get ready for your day, or as you soak in the HEATED whirlpool tub at the end of your day.
Additionally, there's a large ceramic walk-in shower with a seat, unique natural stone flooring, and multiple shower heads.
Many people have said that this place is one on the prettiest places for many miles!!! Pretty ... and close to everything.
This incredible property is located with five miles of multiple banks, gas stations, car washes, groceries, farm stores, building supply stores, variety stores, furniture stores, Post Office, Churches, restaurants, and Walmart!!! And it's within 3 miles of most. What a great combination!
Ozark is known as a great place to retire due to the low cost of living, low crime rate, and moderate climate!
This is truly a once in a lifetime find!!! Owner has over $425,000 in actual cash receipts (mostly materials) ... PLUS he's spent three years of his own skilled labor. Health issues force sale ... Tremendous sacrifice at $399,900 ... CASH!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,940
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2015
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 15 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed