|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
All bathrooms include new vanities, fixtures and tile flooring. The half bath has bamboo flooring. The home also comes with a Samsung Smart Care VTR+ washer and Maytag Bravos MCT dryer purchased in 2018. Home is cable and satellite ready. Simply Safe whole house fire, flood and security system is included. The Culligan Water Softener System and Lifetime Ohio Basement Warranty are also included. The basement square footage is the same as the main floor and some could be finished for additional living space. The interior of the home includes new lighting and trim fixtures throughout. Slat-style faux wood blinds are installed on all windows.
New shingle roof in 2018. Attached garage includes 2 bays with additional 3rd bay set up as workshop with wood stove and multiple outlets. Both garage and shop have finished drywall ceilings and walls with workbenches and storage cabinets. The 2-bay garage has hot & cold water. Gutter guards on all gutters. Home has 2 10' x 12' storage barns with lofts in addition to a 8' x 20' firewood barn. Standing on the bi-level 850 sq. ft deck your view includes an 8' x 12' greenhouse with 2- window ventilation, an 11'x 13' portable sun room with 7 piece patio furniture set and two raised garden beds measuring 8' x 36' and 8' x 16'.
The whole house is electric with a Lennox Forced Air Heat Pump heating system (with emergency heating back-up), central air conditioning and well water. Total utility cost to operate this property is less than $300 monthly. The home has a raised-bed septic system which was serviced in March of 2019. The owners are non-smokers and do not have pets. Mineral rights currently leased under a Non-occupation contract (no activity allowed on the property). Any royalties provided to be paid to new owners. Contract expires in 2022.
No neighbors behind you only a beautiful view of the woods (which is part of 5.15 acres that has 237' of road frontage and is 947' deep). The driveway is gravel and the house sits approximately 250' back from the road. It is situated in a private, true country setting yet close to restaurants and stores.
- Square Feet: 1,460
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 5.15 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed