|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
FOR SALE BY OWNER-NEWLY RENOVATED! 101 Lynn Ave. E. Northport, NY 11731 List Price $519,000 Youll love this Gorgeous and completely renovated turnkey 2BR, 1BTH home. All high-end upgrades throughout, only minutes away from Northport and Huntington Village. Town offers fine dining, parks, shopping and railroad. Northport school district #4LOW- LOW taxes! Live in high style, without all the maintenance. High end construction with beautiful appointment and moldings in every room. Fully loaded with details and custom touches throughout. This lovely home offers a turnkey lifestyle and low maintenance. Living room with new electric fireplace and built in hearth, 2BRs, designer Bathroom... w walk in spa like shower, bright and airy. bathroom features; Thassos Marble and raised panels high end nickle fixtures. This house features a newly designed and completely renovated kitchen, featuring off white oak cabinetry, European crown moldings and granite countertops with new top of the line Kitchen Aid appliances. Main living area has new hardwood rich oak flooring throughout. Basement level fully finishedRoom for TV lounge area or workout area, Top-of-the-line huge designer walk in closet. This is a functional and gorgeous space w finished ceiling tiles and ceramic flooring throughout. Separate storage area, and brand new LG washer/dryer located in separate area of basement. New boiler, hot water heater, and new central air w 200 amp electric service. Bonus brand new central VAC system up and down stairs. Bonus areas of house includes A-frame attic with ample storage for all of your seasonal items. Sliding Anderson doors off kitchen lead to a large trek-deck for entertaining w/ gorgeous views of yard and lower level brick patio with steps. Outdoor deck comes equipped with wiring for sound-system and 2 new roll out awnings to give you shade. Landscape design is spectacular and immaculately maintained surrounding entire property, w newly installed plantings and sod both front and back. There is a white picket fence with two side entries and a small pond. Two storage sheds on the property offer more storage space. Park your car in a full separate 1 and a half car garage w/ carriage doors and decorative cupola. Outdoor lighting surrounds property and lights up landscaping in evening hours. In the ground sprinkler system, and large paver patio driveway to park several cars. Ring.com and cameras Installed in both front and back entries. No details were spared...Fully stocked high-end smaller home! Perfect for anyone looking for a beautifully appointed hone w/ all of the amenities and high-end finishes. Sold furnished or unfurnished. Furnishings sold separately...must see, this wont last!
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1965
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed