|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Home features high ceilings with crown mouldings, wide baseboards, matching window trim, crystal door knobs, and original wooden doors. Floors are marble, stone, and original hardwoods. Thermal pane windows open inward for easy cleaning, and are abundant, making the home light and bright. Hard-wired smoke detectors. New vinyl siding and new standing seam metal roof.
Open concept, high-end kitchen has all wood cabinets and marble countertops. Provided is a full suite of new, fingerprint resistant, Samsung Black Stainless appliances. Gas Range is 5-burner flex duo with double oven, allowing you to cook two dishes at different temperatures simultaneously. French Door Refrigerator has filtered water, multiple produce drawers/zones, adjustable shelves, and large drawer freezer with ice maker. Large Microwave is over-range with Sensor Cooking. Dishwasher is whisper-quiet. Kitchen sink is large, stainless, divided and deep, with garbage disposal.
Kitchen features a buffet service area with ample cabinets. Peninsula is set up to allow bar dining and a coffee station, with dimmable overhead recessed lighting.
Full Bath includes large linen closet, Jacuzzi tub, candle shelf and shower inset shelf for spa-like atmosphere. Bathrooms feature marble vanity tops and marble floors. Bedrooms feature large closets with deep storage capabilities. PLUS, Extra large linen/storage closet located across from full bath upstairs. Coat Closet under stairs, and broom/cleaning closet located just off Kitchen in stairway to full basement.
Two story, detached, one car garage. Second story can provide ample storage, or can be finished to provide a play area/clubhouseORcould be transformed into an Airbnb efficiency space for additional income.
BONUS: Outside Living Spaces! -- Second Story Deck looking down Church Street and out across to flood wall. Can most likely watch Chillicothe Fireworks from this lookout! Covered Patio Area. Full and Deep Front Porch.
BONUS: Located just two blocks from Beautiful Historic Downtown Chillicothe and Yoctangee Park (Chillicothe's City Park), so easy walking distance to restaurants, pubs, shopping, and recreational activities.
BONUS: Walking distance from both of Chillicothes brand new elementary level schools. Very easily walk to the new Primary School, accessible off either Chestnut and Vine or Mill and Vine streets, and the new Intermediate School, accessible off Arch and Vine streets.
Due to early century construction, traditional central a/c cannot be easily installed, but two moveable efficiency zone a/c units are provided for your cooling needs. Plus, the abundant windows allow for plenty of fresh air circulation during times when an a/c solution is not needed.
- Square Feet: 1,572
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1923
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.06 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed