|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
PORT LIBERTE - Simple Elegance defined! New penthouse level home offering 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. This duplex offers over 1900 sf of urban living at its best. Formal entry leads to wide social space designed with entertaining in mind. Voluminous ceiling with skylights and French doors leading to your own private oasis. Captivating City Skyline and Statue of Liberty views. Entire home has been outfitted with Cherry Flooring.
Open and airy gourmet kitchen with high-end European styled cabinetry. All custom cabinets are self-closing with designer pulls. The new design offers a great workspace for your guests or family members to sit at while the chef is in the kitchen. It is counter height and offers a comfortable space for homework or preparing meals. The kitchen offers many fine appointments such as: European porcelain flooring, glass backsplash, under mount sink, and stainless built-in counter depth appliances to name a few. The living and dining space offers grand scale area with its very own wood burning fireplace. Large dining room will accommodate any sized furnishings.
Lower level with master bedroom suite. Custom walk-in closet with built-in cabinets and en suite bath. Boutique hotel inspired master bathroom with oversized shower. Frameless shower doors with barn style hardware, rainfall shower head and multi-jet sprayer. Espresso vanity with double sinks, limestone counter and gorgeous slate tile. Two generous guest bedrooms both with custom closets and recessed lighting. Oversized laundry area with new front loading high efficiency washer/dryer on this level for ease of lifestyle.
This home is beautiful and awaits its new owner! Great water views and smart upgrades.
Other features include two zone central air, washer/dryer in unit , garage parking and full Port Liberte amenity package including peace of mind 24 hour gatehouse security, professional style fitness facility, two outdoor pools, tennis courts, basketball court, outdoor play area, green space, fenced dog run and idyllic waterfront promenades.
Maintenance includes heat, hot water, water, garage parking and use of all amenities.
Easy NYC commute via on site ferry to lower Manhattan or 5 day a week shuttle to the Grove St. PATH Station
- Square Feet: 1,915
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
Explore: Greenville Yards
Neighborhood Quick Facts
Median Sale Pricen/a
Commute via Transit:50.11%
Family Friendly Scoren/a
Fun & Hip Scoren/a
- Grocery Stores
- Bars & Nightlife
- Sports & Recreation
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed