|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
WANTING TO SELL ASAP!!! LAND IS SURVEY!!! Cost $600 to survey and marked with boundaries. So you don't have to pay this! Beautiful views of the Manzano Mountains and endless prairie. Put a mobile home on it, a house, a pop-up camper, or throw out a tent, park your van and just enjoy the country living. Invest for the long term. 5 minutes from Belen or 45 min from Albuquerque. You can still re-up on groceries, go see a movie or just hang out in the city, while living the quiet life. Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge only 45 min away. Sevietta National Wildlife Refuge is close by too! Has Road access
Purchase Price: WAS $5495NOW $4495 OR $2995 CASH PRICE (priced under market)
$149 A MONTH
Set up payments through a 3rd party escrow company like Sunwest Trust or American Escrow for your peace of mind. Seller is local in Albuquerque.
GPS coordinates 34.666909, -106.708902
COPY AND PASTE LINK BELOW TO VIEW PROPERTY ON GOOGLE MAPS.
Go take a look at it and see if it's the right land for you!
State: New Mexico
Taxes: $3.98 per year
Land Size: Approximately 0.88 acres
APN # / Parcel #: 1010028240515000140
Tax ID: R161356
Legal description: Subd: RIO DEL ORO Lot: 14 Block: 17 Unit: 64
Call Matt at 505-750-1588 for details
Visit my Facebook page ..Southwest Dream Land For Sale to view our other properties.
Due your own due diligence.
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 0.88 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed