|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This one of a kind Luxury Ranch is in the prestigious McKinney area.
The 3-4 Bedroom Brick and Stone is on a well maintained, professionally landscaped corner lot located in The Reserve of Westridge. You enter through a Custom Hand Forged Iron Door, to an immaculate like new interior with neutral designer paint colors and custom paint accent areas.
Crown Moldings are throughout every room of the home.
Hardwood Floors run through most of the interior. Having a spacious entry you flow into the separate Diningroom just opposite the Sitting/Office or optional 4th Bedroom.
It's a Cook's dream in this kitchen freaturing Granite counter tops, with an abundance of upgraded Espresso Glazed White Cabinets with side panels and an extra large Center Island with cabinets on both sides.
The kitchen is equipped with a 4 Burner Gas Cook-top and Built -in Stainless Appliances. Featuring a Butler's Pantry with glass front center cabinet doors and Custom designed Baclsplash. The entire Kitchen and Butler's Pantry area has Above Cabinet Accent lighting with Under Cabinet counter Lights.
You'll fully enjoy the Extra Large Walk-In Food Pantry with custom shelfing for extra storage and all your spices.
Separate Mud and Laundry Room has more Custom-Made Cabinets with a Built-In 50 Bottle Wine Cooler too.
An open Floor Plan takes you from the Kitchen into a spacious Family Room featuring a Gas Log-Burning Fireplace with a Custom Hand Forged Iron Screen Door that matches both the Front and Back Hand Forged Iron entrances.
A very spacious Master Bedroom has an ajoining on-suite with both a large Glass Shower and Garden Tub, Dual Sinks, Granite Countertops and Water Closet. The Extra Large Walk-in Closet has both built -in shelves and drawers with a winter rod. The additional Two Bedrooms and Full Bathroom are in a separate wing of the home.
A large Covered Screened-in Back Porch wich leads onto a Custom Stone Patio Backyard.
Enjoy the Outdoor Kitchen with a new Outdoor Beverage Cooler,a Sink and a Viking Rotisserie Grill. Covered by an Arbor, that's wired for power, with accent lights and fan. You have enhanced Landscape with an Outdoor Uplight System throughout the property.
Other extras include alarm system, sprinkler system with foundation drip.
Stained Walkway, Porch and Driveway.
Expoxy Garage Floor.
The corner lot gives you easy access to both Frisco and Prosper and it's within the highly acclaimed "Prosper ISD."
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,272
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2013
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: N/A
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed