|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Do not miss out on an opportunity to purchase this charming home located in the much sought after Chapel Creek neighborhood. As you enter the double front doors you will find a large foyer with a study on your right, currently being used as a second first floor bedroom (no closet). To the left is a formal dining room with a tray ceiling, which is used as a home office. A beautiful white painted staircase leads to a landing on the second floor. This landing is an ideal area for a reading or study nook. Back to the first floor, a short hallway leads to a powder room and a large master bedroom with a newly remodeled en suite bathroom containing a walk-in shower, jetted tub, water closet, and double sinks in custom cabinetry, and a large walk-in closet. The living room has a gas burning fireplace, and French doors leading to a gazebo covered balcony. This balcony will quickly become a favorite spot to look out over a park like setting on the 2/3 acres this home sits on. A creek runs along the back side of the yard and there is a garden spot as well. A newly remodeled kitchen contains a French door refrigerator with a meat and vegetable drawer accessed from the outside, a microwave/convection oven, a convection wall oven, a dishwasher, granite composite sink, and a touchless faucet, all purchased this year. A new garbage disposal was installed two years ago. There is an abundance of cabinets, a walk-in pantry, quartz counter tops, and a new tile floor. There is a large laundry room off the kitchen. All rooms on the first and second floor are hardwood with the exception of the laundry and bathrooms.
The second floor has two bedrooms and a Jack and Jill bathroom. There is huge walk-in closet in one bedroom, a walk-in closet off the bathroom, and a large closet in the other bedroom.
The lower level has a newly created in-law suite consisting of a kitchen, a large room containing a dining area and great room with a gas fire place, a bedroom leading to a screened patio, a bathroom with custom cabinetry, double sinks, and a step-in shower. There are hook ups for a washer and dryer in the storage area. Both the kitchen and bathroom are tiled. There is laminate in the dining area/great room, and carpet in the bedroom. There is a stair lift leading to the lower level. We will be taking this item with us unless otherwise negotiated in the contract.
There is a natural gas generator (20,000 W) that will provide electricity for the whole house should you lose power.
If you purchase this house through a Realtor we will pay a 3% commission.
- Square Feet: 3,254
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1989
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.68 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed