|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Gorgeous home with stunning views of Mount Magazine and Mount Nebo. You don't come across views with both seclusion AND proximity to shopping centers. You'll be just minutes away from grabbing a gallon of milk, while also being able to jet back to the peaceful tranquility of your own personal vineyard.
AMAZING PROPERTY LISTING WITH A BREATHTAKING VIEW!!!!!!
5,328+/- SF of Living Space, 6 Bedroom/ 4 Bath, 2-Story Home on a 34+/- Acre Lot ~ 5 Bedrooms Upstairs Including the 2 Master Bedrooms & 1 Bedroom Downstairs ~ Built in 1966, Completely Remodeled ~ Guest House, Cabin & Metal Barn Loft on 3 Lots ~ Vineyard, Established in 2007 w/ 70 Vines ~ Detached 2-Car Garage w/Attached Brick Exterior, Wine Tasting Room ~ 1,764+/- SF 2-Story Metal Barn w/ 2nd Floor Loft/Guest House, Full Bath, Kitchen w/Pine Cabinets, 4 Entrances, Plumbing w/Hot & Cold Water, Double Vehicle Covered Carport ~ Deep-Water Pond Stocked w/Large Catfish ~ Small Cabin w/Bunk Bed Near Pond ~ Master Bedroom w/2 Large Closets, Iron & Crystal Chandelier, Large Windows ~ 50 Ft. Hallway Leading to the 2nd Master Bedroom & 3 Guest Bedrooms ~ 3 Full Bathrooms Upstairs & 1 Full Bathroom Downstairs ~ (2) Large Bathrooms, Both w/Double Shower Heads, Tile & Glass Exposure, Double Sinks w/Exotic Black Granite Countertops ~ All Rooms on Main Level have a Full Wall or Half Wall of Windows ~ All Rooms have Ample Closet Space ~ Hardwood Floors, French Doors, Custom Black Wrought Iron Stair Rails, Large Windows for Views, Large Porches on Both Levels ~ 2 Kitchens on Main Level ~ Stainless Steel & Black Appliances ~ Cherry Cabinets ~ Can Lighting ~ (2) 8 Ft. Islands w/Space for 4 & One w/Inlaid Antique Granite Stone Floor under the Bar Stools, Window Seat & Lots of Countertops Covered in Exotic Black Granite ~ Large Living Room w/Beautiful Bronze Tile Ceiling ~ Downstairs Guest Bedroom Overlooking Danville ~ Large 54 x 34 Ft. Open Concept Room w/Original Brick Flooring, 2 Sets of French Doors, Full Kitchen, Multiple Storage Closets, Office Area w/Wood Burning Fireplace & Bar Area, 22 Ft. of Custom Bookcases Added in 2018 ~ Added in 2011, a Cedar Beam & Stone Outdoor Kitchen Attached to House w/Stacked Rock Fireplace, 3 Sets of Cedar Cabinets, 17 Ft. of Stone Countertops, 53 inch KitchenAid Stainless Steel Grill, Black Metal Lantern Lighting, Large Stone Fireplace w/Gas Logs & Professional Landscaping w/(2) Fountains ~ Deep Water Pond Built in 2012 ~ 550+/- SF Wine Room w/Double Garage, Award-Winning International Wine from Vineyard on Property, Wine Tasting Room & Wine Processing Center ~ New Metal Roof in 2016 ~ All New Windows in 2011 ~ New Heat & Cooling Unit in 2015 ~ Fresh Paint in 2015 ~ Hardwood Floors Added Upstairs in 2011
- Square Feet: 5,238
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 12
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1966
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 34 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed