|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The open concept provides a breakfast bar for four, a dining area, and living room with wood-burning fireplace and built-in shelves. The custom sleeping nook, large sunroom, and additional 3/4 bath provide ample room for guests. The large storage room (or non-conforming third bedroom) has built-in cabinets, washer and dryer.
A new Payne 2-stage 95% efficiency furnace and a 13 SEER air conditioner was installed just last week (August 16, 2019.) The seller also purchased a 10 year parts AND labor service contract that is transferable with full coverage to the new owners of this beautiful home, eliminating that homeowner's worry. The heating and A/C system is controlled by a wifi-enable thermostat.
This home has low utilities and low water bill with a shared well with a formal well agreement. The home is radon-mitigated. The 1/2 acre lot includes a newly completed (August 2019) circle drive that has lots of parking and leads to an extra large 2 1/2 car garage with attic storage. The spacious yard includes many perennial flowers and plants, new landscaping rock, a patio, and a deck with steps directly to the dock for fishing, swimming, and boating on a 54 acre private lake in a gated community.
This home recently was subject to a major renovation project, with no detail left unattended. The two bedrooms, family room, and kitchen spaces in this home was fully renovated down to the cement block walls and concrete floors. Walls and floors were waterproofed. The walls were insulated prior to installing high-grade, real wood car siding on the walls and the ceilings. The floors were level-poured prior to adorning them with beautiful wood-look porcelain tile. All plumbing lines and fixtures were replaced. All electrical lines were replaced with 20-amp service. New Pella double-hung windows (not replacement windows) and an added patio door (Pella sliding door) line the family room.
Motion-activated lighting was added to the exterior perimeter of the home for safety and convenience. High volume, commercial-grade gutters and downspouts were installed to ensure proper drainage during our typical wet springs. Moisture-absorbing gravel has been applied around the home's perimeter to help mitigate any lingering moisture.
This home can be utilized as a weekend getaway, a vacation home, or as a year-round home. Imagine waking up to the beautiful view of the lake as you lift your head from a restful night's sleep.
One of the largest lots on the lake and on the favorable north shore. Fishing. Boating. Swimming. Tremendous views up and down the lake. Renovating living spaces. Extra large 2-car garage. Plenty of parking spaces. What more could you ask? This home has it all. Make it yours today!
Take a virtual tour of this home on YouTube: Coming Soon!!
More photos coming!!
Lot size: 15,099 sq. ft.
Real Estate Taxes: Approx. $3,350 annually (homestead exemption, not currently claimed, will lower your annual payment.)
The land is leased 99 year lease approx. $650 per year. The home and garage are owned directly.
All dimensions for this home are estimates.
The owners can be reached at:
Cell : 563-349-9549
As a member of the lake community, you have full use of the lake and surrounding common grounds, including a swimming beach. Please follow the following links to view these amenities.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,300
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1960
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 15,099 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed