|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
If you are looking for an eloquent model home with a flair for the dramatic that still manages to fit the way you live, look no further. With your first step into the open foyer, you are greeted with an attractive open floor plan formal dining room. A graceful arch pulls you past the stairs into the large great room, absolutely perfect for entertaining. Don't forget the fireplace for cozy nights at home. The great room opens to the dinette and a kitchen featuring plenty of storage and counter space. True gourmet kitchen has large island and bountiful counter space. Luxury features included: SS, double ovens, hardwood, granite, and more! The morning room adds wonderful light to the area. The home is made to be ecofriendly. Just off of the kitchen is the family foyer with access to the oversized three-car garage with enhanced lighting. Also, the home comes with a first floor bedroom, complete with its own full bath. The second-floor features four bedrooms including the master bedroom with two very over-sized walk-in closets and a large bathroom. The basement was made for entertainment with family and friends. A newly constructed home theater room with an in-wall and in-ceiling surround sound environment provides a crisp cinematic experience. No matter if you are streaming a movie, your favorite television show, or the game, be truly immersed in the exquisite details. Moreover, the recently finished exercise/extra room in the basement with ample lighting and space is flexible enough to meet all your needs. The basement includes a walk-out too. This equipped "Smart Home" comes with z-wave technology that integrates the monitored alarm system and lighting throughout to include ethernet cabling to hardwire internet connections for uninterrupted high speed access to media devices, computers, and TVs. Control access, security, lights, and automation from your PC, smartphone, or your Google or Amazon device. Permanent natural gas fueled generator attached to the home for uninterrupted power during outages. Current Model with so many builder upgrades. You will not be disappointed. Professionally designed & decorated. On .71 acres, 5 bedrooms & 5 bath, stone patio, and beautiful landscaping and time controlled outside lighting. Fully monitored and integrated security system. Brand new home, be the first to live in it. All appliances, furniture, artwork, wall furnishings, media devices, etc. can be purchased in addition to the home. This home can be yours today...everything is ready...just move right in before it's too late!
All appliances, furniture, artwork, wall furnishings, etc are available. Come move right in!
Buyers agents welcome!
- Square Feet: 4,723
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2018
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 30,936 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed